Axl has been spotted!

JDRM

Thtats nice, but if Axl went to a bar, people would recognize him and he would be hounded for autographs and pictures. If he goes to a strip club, its dark, no one can see him so he is good and can be relaxed..

Well, if you recall, two of the past three sightings of Axl have been at strip clubs. So, I think that kinda destroys the "privacy" argument. ;)

haha madison has some pretty strong points lol

(this is funny)

why did this turn into an arguement about going to strip clubs anyways? lmao

(besides the Axl fact)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thtats nice, but if Axl went to a bar, people would recognize him and he would be hounded for autographs and pictures. If he goes to a strip club, its dark, no one can see him so he is good and can be relaxed..

Well, if you recall, two of the past three sightings of Axl have been at strip clubs. So, I think that kinda destroys the "privacy" argument. ;)

Not really, do you see any pics of him in magazines? No. Now if he went to bars then there would be new pictures all the time. So I would say my argument still stands strong

It's Saturday night and I am home because I have to work at 5am Sunday morning. What is your excuse, fat or ugly?

It's my night of "rest" after a busy week. :D

And hon, I've never been so desperate that I needed to go to a strip club -- let alone brag about needing to go to one as you did. :P Good luck. :kiss:

(this is funny)

(besides the Axl fact)

roflmao. It's all in fun. If anybody is taking this little debate "seriously," they need to get a life -- maybe go visit one of those strip clubs. :lol:

It's Saturday night and I am home because I have to work at 5am Sunday morning. What is your excuse, fat or ugly?

And hon, I've never been so desperate that I needed to go to a strip club -- let alone brag about needing to go to one as you did. :P Good luck. :kiss:

(this is funny)

(besides the Axl fact)

roflmao. It's all in fun. If anybody is taking this little debate "seriously," they need to get a life -- maybe go visit one of those strip clubs. :lol:

Dear god i have never posted so many useless post before . I have become a spam poster !!!!

ahahah :lol: omg this is funny

(this is funny)

(besides the Axl fact)

I haven't been to a strip club in 10 years, so I don't know what you are talking about.

(this is funny)

(besides the Axl fact)

I haven't been to a strip club in 10 years, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Now by 10 years, do you mean yesterday?

And there is nothing wrong with going to strip clubs. Only girls who care if their man goes to strip clubs are ugly ones, or fat ones.

Really? I've always found that guys who have a burning need to go to strip clubs are either testosterone-high kids who have to pay to see naked women because they can't get laid, or older guys who have no respect for women or older guys who aren't in a relationship. .. Which category do you fit into Mr. Sparkle? :D:kiss:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why is he still going to strip clubs? Geez....

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

*Sorry, just being honest here.*

Whats wrong with going to a strip club? Any man with blood in his veins likes seeing naked women.

Usually mature grown adults who are in a happy stable relationship don't have a need to constantly visit strip clubs. And as they get older, it's kind of creepy to see them hanging around strip clubs. It just is. *shrugs*

It's was just an incorrect hormonic generalization

Well,maybe Axl is turning into a "parasite that sucks the life out of young people because he has none of his own",or something of that effect, like he ironically said about Warren Beatty, OR he just goes to really expensive strip clubs because he knows noone will ask him any questions,won't follow him around to take his picture or ask for an autograph,no press around,he can still party like he would if it was a regular bar etc. Who knows,maybe he went there with his girlfriend... :P

If Axl is sighted going to the toilet to do a piss, are we going to have a 7 pages topic? :rolleyes:

Why do you have to convert everythiong Axl does to look like an important event? He´s human, he´s a normal guy whose only difference with us is his bank account, as for the rest he does the same things a normal guy does. Gee!!

44 is not old and I can't see anything wrong with man going to a strip club for a night out Every guy i'v known would of jumped at the chance to spend a night eyeing up pretty half dressed girls and those that said they wouldn't either had their girlfriends or wives close by or were gay.

Any women who feels threatened by the fact that their partner is going to a strip club must feel insecure in the relationship or has trust issues, or not understand how the male mind works.

Ok there are obviously a percentage of dirty old men who go to strip clubs but I hardly think that Axl fits that catagory have yet to see him in a dark grey rain coat although it might be an improvement on his football tops :P

Why is he still going to strip clubs? Geez....

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

*Sorry, just being honest here.*

Thats maye the most stupid thning i ever heard....and i have heard alot!

Strippers everywhere should start painting their tits just in case.....Paint "Chinese" on the right one, then paint "Democracy" on the left. Subliminal!!! Get to work....

LOL, Or, maybe if they tried this approach...

stopstaringatmytits.jpg

Edited by axlskAmpf

Strippers everywhere should start painting their tits just in case.....Paint "Chinese" on the right one, then paint "Democracy" on the left. Subliminal!!! Get to work....

th_53e6d_stopstaringatmytits.jpg click to read.

Fuckin' classic. Instead of sending Merck another questionaire to forward to Axl we should send a shirt like that! :lol:

th_53e6d_stopstaringatmytits.jpg click to read.

:lol:

I can hear it now....

"That girl....that girl right there....you listenin to me Mr. Bouncer man? That girl right there GONE!!!!"

ahahaha...

I laughed out loud when I read that one. Good one. :lol:

Thanks Mad-Mod. :)

hahaha brilliant!!!

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, in the words of Axl "I'm a genius". That and and $.050 will get me ....well, nothing nowadays, so I'll just say thanks!

Fuckin' classic. Instead of sending Merck another questionaire to forward to Axl we should send a shirt like that! :lol:

Lol, yeah, girl inside it. Ill tell ya though, imagine if he walked into a club and the girls had this on??!!?? He'd leave, :fuckyou: or laugh, :lol: hard to say which, but it would definitely make an impression.

:lol:

I can hear it now....

"That girl....that girl right there....you listenin to me Mr. Bouncer man? That girl right there GONE!!!!"

LOL, I laughed out loud at that one! Then of course, he'd have to add " hand me that shirt..HAND ME THAT SHIRT... thank you".

http://www.youtube.com/w/Axl-throws-out-a-...ch=axl%20throws

Hey, speaking of the above URL, can you imagine how the band , crew, and the crowd members that knew about St. Louis felt for about 10 seconds? "No! Not again!"

Edited by axlskAmpf