Original Lineup To Play Download

BrownRock

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of money to be made if this reunion does happen. Look at Motley Crue, they hated each others guts, especially Vince and Tommy; Van Halen; Anthrax; These bands are making $bank and they were nowhere near as popular. Who could walk away from all that cash?

Yeah, Yeah, they say they are set for life, but who could just turn their back on it? Axl can then buy more cars, Slash can get more snakes, etc.....

I hpe it does happen, but i wouldn't mind ifit was the original Guns or the Current lineup. But what's Axl gonna do? Just fire all the new guys and say to them, sorry but these guys who i fired like 10 years ago want back in so you're out of a job. they could sue him for that. I know i would cause i'd be really pissed off.

how are they gonna sue him he can kick everyone because its hes band. All the new guys has projects of their own anyway. I really hope this is true.

I don't want to see a reunion if it's not gonna all the members want to in their heart. I don't want to see a reunion if it's because of them getting paid to do it. Best case is if they reunite for free.

exactly what i was thinkin :)

Agustin

Edited by Argentina Roses

I don't want to see a reunion if it's not gonna all the members want to in their heart. I don't want to see a reunion if it's because of them getting paid to do it. Best case is if they reunite for free.

Agustin

I think they've already been offered some pretty huge money deals to play reunion shows (biggest I ever heard of was 1 million each for a single gig, although I still don't know if thats true) and, obviously, turned them all down.

I think its a pretty safe bet that they won't be getting back together for money.

Agustin

I think they've already been offered some pretty huge money deals to play reunion shows (biggest I ever heard of was 1 million each for a single gig, although I still don't know if thats true) and, obviously, turned them all down.

I think its a pretty safe bet that they won't be getting back together for money.

Well, I think 1 million is just pocket change to them. Offer them each 20-30 million then see what happends.

Yeah but who's going to pay $120 million + the actual cost of putting on the gig?

Unless their going to sell the tickets for $500 each or something theres no sense in anyone doing that.

1 million is probably the best deal they could get. And for one days work thats a lot, even to a millionaire.

Agustin

A million each for one gig? That's Stones money right there! Take it, dammit! ;)

Agustin

Well, I think 1 million is just pocket change to them. Offer them each 20-30 million then see what happends.

they're rockstars, not the heavyweight champion of the world :rofl-lol:

Original Lineup To Play Download Festival

I think it was really supposed to read "Original lineup to download festival once other bands play"

Just a few misplaced words by a journalist, and all hell breaks loose.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Halfin does it for kicks.

He knows how the GN'R online world spins when he just mentions Axl's name.

He is weird.. I remember him moaning because he was getting tons of emails regarding something he said about Axl, he got pissed and removed what he said from his site.

So why in the world would he mention this knowing he got pissed off last time he said something Axl/GN'R related.

:monkey: