Original Lineup To Play Download

BrownRock

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be great....as long as Matt Sorun is NOT playing!!

1. Spell his name right

2. Adler can barely stand up, let alone play the drums.

Gee, sorry, I'm not perfect....like you!

No problem, takes guts to back down to a better man ;)

what ever makes YOU happy!! :rofl-lol:

Not to become overoptimistic (because in Gn'r world, everyone is used to being disappointed on a regular basis), but it seems like Velvet Revolver is crumbling, which would possibly allow for a Gn'r reunion. On the V-r site, it says Matt and Scott are both releasing new albums, while Scott is also playing in a movie and releasing his memoirs. Meanwhile, the progress on the new album appears very slow, at least when looking at their initial goal of releasing it by this past Christmas or early spring. In Gn'r, the band members are just as clueless as we are with the album, and Axl has finally said some decent things about his old bandmates and we know he's been talking with Izzy. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, because I think there's a 90 percent chance it's total BS. But if there was ever a time for a show, it would be now.

Not to become overoptimistic (because in Gn'r world, everyone is used to being disappointed on a regular basis), but it seems like Velvet Revolver is crumbling, which would possibly allow for a Gn'r reunion. On the V-r site, it says Matt and Scott are both releasing new albums, while Scott is also playing in a movie and releasing his memoirs. Meanwhile, the progress on the new album appears very slow, at least when looking at their initial goal of releasing it by this past Christmas or early spring. In Gn'r, the band members are just as clueless as we are with the album, and Axl has finally said some decent things about his old bandmates and we know he's been talking with Izzy. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, because I think there's a 90 percent chance it's total BS. But if there was ever a time for a show, it would be now.

Oh god, not more reunion theories! :rolleyes:

Grimo.

Word on the street is the original lineup is playing a few select cities(very small clubs, under 200 people) across the US at the end of Feb. I don't believe it, but that is the word on the street.

words on the street? are you beeing funny? I think you are. :rofl-lol: NEVER GONNA happen. :kiss:

Word on the street is the original lineup is playing a few select cities(very small clubs, under 200 people) across the US at the end of Feb. I don't believe it, but that is the word on the street.

The word on the street? Are you huggy bear from starsky and hutch?

We agree on something, because I don't believe it either.

Do you have informants that you meet on park benches wearing a trenchcoat hat and sunglasses?

Also, what street?

:lol::lol::D