I don't even know what to say about this

Guest Apollo

Guest Sweet_Emotion

Axl's more important now. who gives a fuck if he ripped off someone else. Shark couldnt have written the lyrics to so many amazing songs. he's just jealous

Well I can´t judge this guy musically because the only time I saw him was a very very poor quality sound and image video from 1986 or so, and very little could be said. But judging from his words he seems to be looking for attention because he didn´t get the success others got or he tries to look like a big influence in the past to other bands/singers and it seems everybody copied him or wrote about him? :rolleyes:

Well AXL definately isn't very creative when it comes to style. Just about everything he has done has been copied from someone at some point. The bandana wasn't his....the shuffle wasn't his.......running around on the stage wasn't his.......and at one point, CD wasn't his, he wanted a NIN type of sound. And now with it being later in his carreer, he's gone to braids and hip hop clothes..Chameleon?

The main thing that was his own style was not showing up to concerts....or was that George Jones? :drevil:

Personally, who gives a fuck, I don't really care to see a grown man dance on stage, run around, wear something from someone else's closet. I just want the music, plain and simple.

IF Axl ripped off this guy, thats really shameful...theres nothing worse than ripping off another artist and passing it off as your own....

yeah, am sure Axl stole his bike shorts too, his hot model girlfriend...and his Fuck you attitude....and his talent.

Oh my god Axl, shame on you...you're a loser! :rolleyes:

Taking credit for shit that isnt yours is common in the music industry. Lord Axl Rose is not beyond such things, its very possible he could have "borrowed" some of his act from one of the hollywood bands that he was surrounded by. Before appetite, he was a struggling musician, the whole band was living in a one room shithole with barely enough to eat. Its possible.

Imagine if you were plagiarized and the guy who ripped you off became famous while you faded into obscurity, you would be pissed off too. It's easy to write this guy off as a nobody who's trying to get some attention, but none of us know the real story. Instead of writing him off, I'd rather stay neutral.