G'n'R + Metallica this June?

Madagascar88

you be the judge:

Will GUNS N' ROSES's classic lineup and METALLICA perform at this year's Download Festival? Legendary rock photographer Ross Halfin seems to think so. According to a February 3, 2006 posting on Halfin's official web site, "the original lineup [of GUNS N' ROSES] is supposed to play Download in June with their metal chums, METALLICA, if Lars [ulrich, METALLICA drummer] can be bothered to turn up."

This year's installment of the Download Festival is set to take place June 9-11 at Donington Park in Leicestershire, England. Confirmed acts so far include THE PRODIGY, TRIVIUM and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, with the full lineup expected to be around 100 rock bands over the three days, according to eFestivals.co.uk.

Tickets went on sale on February 3, priced at £110 for the three days, or £135 including camping and parking. Campervans cost £35, and parking is £5 in advance or £10 on the day.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47900

Madagascar88, why are you even speculating? You recently talked to Dizzy, and you supposedly have some sort of inside info. I think your miniscule amount of crediblity has just been thrown out the window.

i think that u should stop sucking cock and realize that I'm simply posting rumors from another source which all that this board is good for right now anyway.

sure- I don't believe it but why should that stop me from posting something that others might find interesting?

Madagascar88, why are you even speculating? You recently talked to Dizzy, and you supposedly have some sort of inside info. I think your miniscule amount of crediblity has just been thrown out the window.

i think that u should stop sucking cock and realize that I'm simply posting rumors from another source which all that this board is good for right now anyway.

sure- I don't believe it but why should that stop me from posting something that others might find interesting?

What a fascinating and intelligent reply. I expected something a little more intellectual from a man claiming inside information. You're nothing but a fucking joke, and you make attention seekers like mysteron, darknemus, and mynameisjonas actually look credible.

What a fascinating and intelligent reply. I expected something a little more intellectual from a man claiming inside information. You're nothing but a fucking joke, and you make attention seekers like mysteron, darknemus, and mynameisjonas actually look credible.

stfu for god sakes. we know its speculation. it doesn't matter who posts it. Its not like he interviewed Axl. dizzy is a cool guy to just hang out with. its not like he spilled his guts about every gnr related issue for fuck sakes.

a gnr reunion in sight, which means cd has to show first

and atleast a small tour

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW

Um...Ross Halfin removed the comment from his site.

And the way he said it, it looked like it was a joke anyway.

it WAS a joke

a gnr reunion in sight, which means cd has to show first

and atleast a small tour

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW

I hope you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

any time ANYONE says chinese democracy starts now it's sarcasm