Bob Dylan Poll

kevdo242

Bob Dylan songs  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would rather listen to knives being jammed into my ears than listen to bob dylan :scared:

So why did you participate in this thread?

Is that how they do it in scotland? If you don't like something you can't/shouldn't voice your opinion on it?

i would rather listen to knives being jammed into my ears than listen to bob dylan :scared:

So why did you participate in this thread?

Is that how they do it in scotland? If you don't like something you can't/shouldn't voice your opinion on it?

No, nugget. The point is the question asked which song do you like better, not do you like any of these songs.

Hence there is no need for non bob dylan fans to reply to the thread because it doesn't concern them.

It would be like a thread on who you want to be new state governor and then someone going in and posting something like "america sucks". Completely irrelivent to the topic in hand.

Subterranean Homesick Blues.. I think. I prefer the version of maggies farm when he's with his band though.

He's never done Maggie's Farm, I don't think, without the band. Its debut live performance, if I'm not mistaken, was at the Newport Folk Festival, the acclaimed debut of Bob Dylan and (what became) the Band and first Bob electric show. I can't say I've ever heard it just him.

Subterranian gets my vote, although this is quite the solid 3 song selection of Bob.

"The pump don't work, 'cause the vandals took the handle" rock3