Is Guns n' Roses the best band ever?

username

Is Guns n' Roses the greatest band ever?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid question, of course they are. :P

Seriously though, I can understand someone saying no since there are plenty of great bands in music history. But GN'R's music, and Axl's lyrics/vocals, are more magical to me than any other band's.

In my mind, therefore, they are the best ever.

They made timeless musik that still attracting new fans, and I don´t think that any band can do that to a greater extent then gnr.

The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Aerosmith...

Just to name a few.

U2, The who, R.E.M, Led zeppelin, Jimi hendrix experience, Red hot chili peppers, The doors......

N-E-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Floyd, Stones, Led Zep, U2, The Who, Cream, BEATLES (!!!), Iron Maiden and obviously my favourite Black Sabbath. personally i think that the beatles, followed by Floyd, and then will be Zeppelin/Stones.

they win in every poll here because of two reasons.. at least it looks as if it's this way..

first of all, some of the users here keep saying that axl is the best singer, song writer and "screamer" (sounds LAME) because he's hot or something like that. and second, people here, including me sometimes i must admit, aren't reading the full question. half of the polls here are eventually "best band\song" polls because of misunderstandings like these.