Chinese Democracy-like Guitar Riff on TV?

darkstar_legend

I'm watching the Los Angeles Sevens Tournament on TV,

and during the replays of the try being scored,

a very cool guitar riff much like that on GNR's Chinese Democracy would play in the background.

In case you don't know, Rugby Sevens is just like Rugby except there's only 7 players each side.

I just thought I'd share this.

I know Chinese Democracy (track) hasn't been released,

so it was kind of weird hearing something like it on TV.

:ph34r:

It could be nothing.

Are there any (non-GNR) songs with a similar sounding guitar riff like that on Chinese Democracy?

I'm watching the Los Angeles Sevens Tournament on TV,

and during the replays of the try being scored,

a very cool guitar riff much like that on GNR's Chinese Democracy would play in the background.

In case you don't know, Rugby Sevens is just like Rugby except there's only 7 players each side.

I just thought I'd share this.

I know Chinese Democracy (track) hasn't been released,

so it was kind of weird hearing something like it on TV.

:ph34r:

It could be nothing.

Are there any (non-GNR) songs with a similar sounding guitar riff like that on Chinese Democracy?

I believe in a thing called love by the darkness, kinda sounds like it in the beginning

my friend who is a very big gnr fan also was listening to a station here in MA and he said under the dj talking they had the intro to CD playing. i thought he was shitting me but he seemed 100% sure it was. strange.

It's a sign! :confused:

yeah i still don't know what to think of it, i didn't hear it so i won't think anything of it. that's why i didn't make a thread over it. so you can't bash me.