Appetite For Destruction - World's Greatest Albums DVD (13 February)

Filip

Release date: February 13, 2006

B000CRSF8A.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Special Features

Interview with Izzy Stradlin

Bonus, previously versions of: Civil War, November Rain and Sweet Child O' Mine

Review

Featuring unseen archive footage including performances previously unavailable on DVD along with candid reflections on the album by guitarist Izzy Stradlin. This is the ultimate independent critical review of the album that changed the world. On this DVD performance footage is taken from Indiana in 1991 and Argentina in 1992.

Soundtarck features highlights from:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. Mr.Brownstone

6. Paradise City

7. My Michelle

8. Think About You

9. Sweet Child O' Mine

10. You're Crazy

11. Anything Goes

12. Rocket Queen

Link

:)

Edited by Filip

Why does axl appear to be holding an American flag towel wrapped around his waist? Look like Captain Willy's been singin' in the shower again.

Also this cover artwork is utter shit. Cool concept, but it looks like someone took a dump or a crap in Adobe illustrator, and this came out.

Edited by jah772

Special Features

Interview with Izzy Stradlin

Bonus, previously versions of: Civil War, November Rain and Sweet Child O' Mine

Review

Featuring unseen archive footage including performances previously unavailable on DVD along with candid reflections on the album by guitarist Izzy Stradlin. This is the ultimate independent critical review of the album that changed the world. On this DVD performance footage is taken from Indiana in 1991 and Argentina in 1992.

Soundtarck features highlights from:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. Mr.Brownstone

6. Paradise City

7. My Michelle

8. Think About You

9. Sweet Child O' Mine

10. You're Crazy

11. Anything Goes

12. Rocket Queen

It is the cover guys i saw it yesterday in hmv argyle street glasgow scotland it was selling for £1299 it said it had an izzy interview on it i think it had a pic of axl on the back it dident look up to much to be honest

Edited by stephstar

Sounds interesting...hopefully it will be better than some of the other independent dvds on gnr. I wish they covered some earlier concerts though

In any event, good to see interest in gnr is still high enough that these dvds are even being made.