IS IT OUT "SOON?"

warchild

NEWS

view all comments (0)

add your comments

All the Best in Music, Movie and Celebrity News - Delivered the moment it happens

GUNS 'N' ROSES' NEW ALBUM OUT NEXT MONTH

Also see:

ROSES

AXL ROSE

SLASH

LATEST: Legendary rockers GUNS 'N' ROSES will release their first album in 13 years next month (MAR06) when the long awaited CHINESE DEMOCRACY finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The NOVEMBER RAIN hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT.

Frontman AXL ROSE has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer (06).

Guitarist SLASH gushes, "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including BETTER, THERE WAS A TIME and THE BLUES.

12/02/2006 14:12

Click Here for all you need to know about: ROSES

Subscribe For Live News Updates

ROSES News to your inbox:

Subscribe to news, reviews etc on this artist. It only takes a minute to register...

Unsubscribe

view all comments (0) - add your comments

Contactmusic News on your Desktop

Download our free desktop news ticker for the latest entertainment news stories every day.

Click Here To Download Now

click here to read more comments

Well if you say so......... :book:

But why are you posting this? Are you saying that you belive march is the month and 2006 is the year????

Is soon the word. Can we finally put it into good contex??

But where did you get the info from????

As said before...Source!

NEWS

view all comments (0)

add your comments

All the Best in Music, Movie and Celebrity News - Delivered the moment it happens

Also see:

ROSES

AXL ROSE

SLASH

LATEST: Legendary rockers GUNS 'N' ROSES will release their first album in 13 years next month (MAR06) when the long awaited CHINESE DEMOCRACY finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The NOVEMBER RAIN hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT.

Frontman AXL ROSE has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer (06).

Guitarist SLASH gushes, "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including BETTER, THERE WAS A TIME and THE BLUES.

Subscribe to news, reviews etc on this artist. It only takes a minute to register...

Unsubscribe

Download our free desktop news ticker for the latest entertainment news stories every day.

SOURCE

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...onth_12_02_2006

NEWS

view all comments (0)

add your comments

Also see:

ROSES

AXL ROSE

SLASH

Unsubscribe

SOURCE

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...onth_12_02_2006

But what are thair sources??????

I so want this to be true. Trying not to get overexcitet. Try not to think about a studio version of IRS.......

Damn I hope it's comming "soon"

everywheres sayin march..seems theyre all basing it just on what slash has said though and he's just saying what he's heard about. who knows? seems promising but ill wait and see, if it does great if not.,oh well maybe next year.

A friend recently gave me 8 tacks from chinese democracy. it featured oh my god, chinese democracy, better, there was a time, the blues, madagascar and 2 instrumental tracks (one which would have been more at home on a limp bizkit, POD or motorhead album, and the other was a 5 minute long guitar solo version of 'over the rainbow'). Oh yeah, there was also track about drugs in which axl puts on a deep voice in an attempt to be found funny. But it wasnt. i find velvet revolver (slash,duff,matt sorum's band), addlers appetite(steven addler's band), j t longoria (izzy's band) and brides of destruction (tracii guns band) are better than anything axl has to offer. sorry axl.

Fake.

A friend recently gave me 8 tacks from chinese democracy. it featured oh my god, chinese democracy, better, there was a time, the blues, madagascar and 2 instrumental tracks (one which would have been more at home on a limp bizkit, POD or motorhead album, and the other was a 5 minute long guitar solo version of 'over the rainbow'). Oh yeah, there was also track about drugs in which axl puts on a deep voice in an attempt to be found funny. But it wasnt. i find velvet revolver (slash,duff,matt sorum's band), addlers appetite(steven addler's band), j t longoria (izzy's band) and brides of destruction (tracii guns band) are better than anything axl has to offer. sorry axl.

:sleeper:

rikku_final_fantasy_x-2_-_alx_rose_guns_n_roses.jpg

izzy stradlin or gilby clarke or Dave Kushner or Richard Fortus?

Matt Sorum or Steven Addler or Brian Mantia?

Axl Rose or Scott Weiland?

Duff Mckagn or tommy stinson?

Slash or Tracii guns or robin fink or buckethead?

Slash!!!.....Is that you :suspicious:

:sleeper:

Haha. Nice post appetiteforillusion. Not.

P.S. Grammar and spelling are your friends.

.... Guitarist SLASH gushes, "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."....

This is just another rewrite from the Slash interview.

Sorry WC. This is old news.