IS IT WORTH US BUILDING OUR HOPES UP

axlmyhero

Given that there has been quite a lot of positive comments and Axl himself said that CD will be released this year is it time to get excited for a release. Is anyone worried that Axl might have some kind of manic fit or whatever they call it and dissappear for another 5-6 years.

Does anynody feel this could be building up and then lead to another dissapopoint when nothing happens for another year.

If CD is not released this year would it be better to assume that CD will never be released and then give up

Given that there has been quite a lot of positive comments and Axl himself said that CD will be released this year is it time to get excited for a release. Is anyone worried that Axl might have some kind of manic fit or whatever they call it and dissappear for another 5-6 years.

Does anynody feel this could be building up and then lead to another dissapopoint when nothing happens for another year.

If CD is not released this year would it be better to assume that CD will never be released and then give up

I think Geffen is going to finally force the release this time. I just think they've had enough. There is NO WAY in my opinion, that this will be delayed again. All this information, sightings, etc. is the beginning of the promotion wheels starting to turn! WE WILL HAVE CHINESE DEMOCRACY THIS YEAR!

YES

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUNEMICAL MATTER

Yes it would Fr Jack!

I think its inevitable that people will get ther hopes up. Theres been more positive news lately than we have experienced in a long time. Im not gonna build my hopes up too much until we get something set in stone.

I think Geffen is going to finally force the release this time. I just think they've had enough. There is NO WAY in my opinion, that this will be delayed again. All this information, sightings, etc. is the beginning of the promotion wheels starting to turn! WE WILL HAVE CHINESE DEMOCRACY THIS YEAR!

Blah blah blah....

Sorry dude but I disagree with you. On past years I had the same attitude that you have now, and you know what??? Nothing happened...

Since 2002 everytime seemed to be the moment of the release and since then we have nothing.., what makes the difference now????

Time???... I think not... it's evident that Axl doesn't care about time...

For some of us, when were our hopes down? I mean, so many of us check in to this site and others just to see a bit of information. I've always been thinking there will be a release. Of sorts.

Okay-every now and then, my thoughts and belief would waver. But then something would happen just to perk up my interest again.

I'm of the old guard of Guns fans. You don't come this far to give up. Yes, I've found other bands/musicians/groups that I've become huge fans of, bought their music and seen them live and will continue to do so. But at the same time, this grand wazoo of a mystery has been so sublime-guessing, speculating, pouncing like mad at the first sign of a leak. That's the beauty of this all with Axl. "Beauty" meaning like watching a volcano erupt-the incredible audacity and depth of the situation.

And I believe when it does get released, twice as many people will be talking about it for eons, with twice as much to say. So, it's gonna get crowded around here.

Blah blah blah....

Sorry dude but I disagree with you. On past years I had the same attitude that you have now, and you know what??? Nothing happened...

Since 2002 everytime seemed to be the moment of the release and since then we have nothing.., what makes the difference now????

Time???... I think not... it's evident that Axl doesn't care about time...

In past years though, has he been seen in public five times in a week? Is he going to media events like the Korn release party? The answer is no. There is no doubt in my mind that he has been told to raise his public profile. Just think about it. All this time without seeing him, and all of a sudden he's doing an interview with Rolling Stone!

It is the time now! We are closer than we've ever been!