ANOTHER AXL NYC SIGHTING

axlgunner

from gawker.com

I'd trust it, despite what they say about it being reliable. There's no way someone on that site would know that axl wasin new york this week...

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n' Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cheers for posting. I guess slowly we are hearing the tales of his brithday. It's cool how he sang about snow. I bet it was the snow song from White Christmas. You know the one they sing on the train?

''Should be lovely in Vermont, this time of year... All that snow... snow... snow!''

At least we know he can still sing :laugh:

This is the direct link of the source:

http://www.gawker.com/news/celebs/index.php

:book:

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n’ Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

ON BIRTHDAY PEOPLE.......DON'T GO BALLISTIC......ON BIRTHDAY.....TODAY IS 13th

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n’ Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

Exactly warchild. People are so stupid, they'll believe anything.

And I can only see Axl eating oysters with his woman because oysters are an aprhodesiac.

My way your way anything goes tonight kinda food.

And they spelled it AXEL up top in the main paragraph on site.

AXEL ROSE.........guess he's finnish?

:heart:

It started to snow Way Before 2:30 a.m. in New York...

yea that actually confused me too... although from what i recall, the snow was off and on early in the night, and wasn't sticking to the ground until late... maybe around 2:30 it picked up alot? or maybe he started singing because the snow was piling up by then and it felt fitting... My memory of the night is hazy as I was very drunk... and i'd be willing to bet whoever spotted axl that late was also drunk.

And I can only see Axl eating oysters with his woman because oysters are an aprhodesiac.

From spotted pig's website: "The 2nd floor is now open for private dinners, late night drinking & oyster eating."

i guess the oysters are popular there.

anyway, i don't see why this would be a lie- or why it's really that important to disprove- since it doesn't provide any REAL news... plus, we knew axl was in NYC anyway- he must have gone SOMEWHERE and SOMEONE must have seen him... no?

It started to snow Way Before 2:30 a.m. in New York...

yea that actually confused me too... although from what i recall, the snow was off and on early in the night, and wasn't sticking to the ground until late... maybe around 2:30 it picked up alot? or maybe he started singing because the snow was piling up by then and it felt fitting... My memory of the night is hazy as I was very drunk... and i'd be willing to bet whoever spotted axl that late was also drunk.

From spotted pig's website: "The 2nd floor is now open for private dinners, late night drinking & oyster eating."

i guess the oysters are popular there.

anyway, i don't see why this would be a lie- or why it's really that important to disprove- since it doesn't provide any REAL news... plus, we knew axl was in NYC anyway- he must have gone SOMEWHERE and SOMEONE must have seen him... no?

WELL IF IT ISN't MR DARK'S FRIEND...........Do NOT START WITH ME.....now go run to craig.........

THE EDITOR EVEN SAID IT WAS BULLSHIT......CHECK THE WEATHER REPORT IN NYC TARD.........

WARCHILD

[Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n’ Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

READ FOOTNOTE

exactly read footnote. it's bullshit :book:

if you're not familiar with gawker, its "stalker" section basically is where readers send their new york celebrity sightings in to the website. people usually don't lie about it. the editors have nothing to do with it, so their comments that its inplausible most likely stems from the fact that they havent heard anything about axl rose in many years and have no reason to believe he's in new york even... as far as theyre concerned, he's been in a cave for the past 10 years until this "random" sighting. us gnr fans however know that he was in new york, and more importantly, spotted out and about recently, thus it should be a little more plausible to us.

Its possible i guess, though i find it odd that somebody as private as Axl would become so public ( unless he has a reason ).

Well these Axl sightings are hardly going to be a big coincidence are they? :rofl-lol:

You know exactly what i meant :rofl-lol:

But for all the funny clowns out there i meant promoting something ;)

Its possible i guess, though i find it odd that somebody as private as Axl would become so public ( unless he has a reason ).

Well these Axl sightings are hardly going to be a big coincidence are they? :rofl-lol:

You know exactly what i meant :rofl-lol:

But for all the funny clowns out there i meant promoting something ;)

Indeed. :rofl-lol:

It's a good time to be a GnR fan and it should only get better over the next 4 months.

Mysteron has confirmed it's true. I suggest ignoring Warchild in future. :lol:

MrT wasn;t there gigger.........wrong night!!! go back to your site of trash and lies........God I hate SOME of the internet and i suggest giggers site be ignored completely for the trash and lies it professes to know.......

we ALL KNOW THE NAME...........SPLUT

WARFUCKINGCHILD

MrT wasn;t there gigger.........wrong night!!! go back to your site of trash and lies........God I hate SOME of the internet and i suggest giggers site be ignored completely for the trash and lies it professes to know.......

we ALL KNOW THE NAME...........SPLUT

WARFUCKINGCHILD

Don't be bitter because you were wrong. Just because Mysteron made you look silly... don't take it out on me. :rofl-lol:

Thanks for posting axlgunner.

thanks for the fact-checking gigger...

Giggers site is SHIT.........full of lies and half truths.........rumormill motherfuckers ripping everybody off