axlgunner

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysteron has confirmed it's true. I suggest ignoring Warchild in future. :lol:

thanks for the fact-checking gigger...

Giggers site is SHIT.........full of lies and half truths.........rumormill motherfuckers ripping everybody off

"Giggers site" as you call it has nothing to do with this. I'm simply passing on what Mysteron said...

Why don't you stop the irrelevant name calling and try and say something pertinent for a change, or is that beyond you?

It started to snow Way Before 2:30 a.m. in New York...

yea that actually confused me too... although from what i recall, the snow was off and on early in the night, and wasn't sticking to the ground until late... maybe around 2:30 it picked up alot? or maybe he started singing because the snow was piling up by then and it felt fitting... My memory of the night is hazy as I was very drunk... and i'd be willing to bet whoever spotted axl that late was also drunk.

This is the direct link of the source:

http://www.gawker.com/news/celebs/index.php

:book:

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n’ Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

ON BIRTHDAY PEOPLE.......DON'T GO BALLISTIC......ON BIRTHDAY.....TODAY IS 13th

Exactly warchild. People are so stupid, they'll believe anything.

And I can only see Axl eating oysters with his woman because oysters are an aprhodesiac.

My way your way anything goes tonight kinda food.

And they spelled it AXEL up top in the main paragraph on site.

AXEL ROSE.........guess he's finnish?

:heart:

From spotted pig's website: "The 2nd floor is now open for private dinners, late night drinking & oyster eating."

i guess the oysters are popular there.

anyway, i don't see why this would be a lie- or why it's really that important to disprove- since it doesn't provide any REAL news... plus, we knew axl was in NYC anyway- he must have gone SOMEWHERE and SOMEONE must have seen him... no?

Axl's bday is 2/6/62

This article says Axl was there last night.

That part is what is wrong.

And as Patience 4 Axl pointed out, the part about when it snowed. It snowed way before 2:30am.

NY got pounded as did Boston and Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Mr T while more on the nose than you and craig (dark) can be mistaken as well.........

wat was said about YOUR site???? and were YOU there? read the weather report from a NYker

and yes Merck does have an office in NYC......

and by the way SOON IS THE WORD...........

unless you have more PROOF than this I suggest it be dropped as a false report......even the editor denied it!!!

PLEASE ignore me gigger, I want nothing to do with you or your Ahem;bullshit;cough,.... site..........

WARchild

Mr T while more on the nose than you and craig (dark) can be mistaken as well.........

wat was said about YOUR site???? and were YOU there? read the weather report from a NYker

unless you have more PROOF than this I suggest it be dropped as a false report......even the editor denied it!!!

PLEASE ignore me gigger, I want nothing to do with you or your Ahem;bullshit;cough,.... site..........

WARchild

If Mysteron says it's true I'm inclined to believe him over you and I'm confident I'm not the only one. :rofl-lol:

Maybe it's because the spelling and grammar in your posts are that of a 6 year old or maybe it's because when you first came to this site you tried to convince people you were Axl, I'm never sure which is the more common reason why people think you're an idiot.

lol, you guys have to argue on every board about this? :lol:

So, I think what's saying is right place wrong night....

THANK YOU P4A.......you a New Yorker? right restaurant wrong night.........

Im sick of being stalked on the internet and am about to throw this mother through a window......

dark (craigs friend)gunner is sticking up for craig,,,,,,,,DARK

Right story WRONG NIGHT.....show me pictures!!!!!

W.

WARchild

If Mysteron says it's true I'm inclined to believe him over you and I'm confident I'm not the only one. :rofl-lol:

Maybe it's because the spelling and grammar in your posts are that of a 6 year old or maybe it's because when you first came to this site you tried to convince people you were Axl, I'm never sure which is the more common reason why people think you're an idiot.

Is it because he's a pretentious attention whore with the IQ of a jelly bean? :drevil:

Edited by Takeshi

WARchild

giggers alright- stop insulting members- its against forum rules

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531

WARchild

He's not an idiot.

Lawrence just told warchild to not insult members as it's against forum rules. You need to also do the same.

Go back to your own site. I am sure madison will agree on that one and even hold open the door for you. Or don't you go there anymore since Merck said your site was rubbish?

WARchild

He's not an idiot.

Lawrence just told warchild to not insult members as it's against forum rules. You need to also do the same.

Go back to your own site. I am sure madison will agree on that one and even hold open the door for you. Or don't you go there anymore since Merck said your site was rubbish?

OWNED

This place gets more like play school every day, while its possible that elsewhere lies though i dont see a shred of evidence, its not Giggers site (no offence Gigger).For the record they report things as they find them and clearly mark there titles to avoid misleading, copy and paste can be a mother fucker.

You dont like elsewhere then dont visit-simple.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

WARchild

Is it because he's a pretentious attention whore with the IQ of a jelly bean? :drevil:

Go back and play pokemon takashi.........REPORTED

This place gets more like play school every day, while its possible that elsewhere lies its not Giggers site (no offence Gigger).For the record they report things as they find them and clearly mark there titles to avoid misleading, copy and paste can be a mother fucker.

You dont like elsewhere then dont visit-simple.

Well, apparently Merck hates s/p/1/a/t and that is all that needs to be said.

WARchild

giggers alright- stop insulting members- its against forum rules

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531

I don't post on here very often...nor will I as I can't be arsed with all the insults and name calling these things tend to slip into and I'm a bit too old (But like a voyeur I like to watch) but come on man..WARchild insulting members

Pot-Kettle-black

I like WARchilds posts...they bring colour and a bit of humour to proceedings...as do yours Lawrence

It's gonna be a great year geezers...GnR getting their shit together/The Cult touring...I'm happy

Feel the love

Now play nice or no supper for you

Edited by SLG

Merck also said that 2005 was the year of Guns n Roses and that's highly debateable also. :rofl-lol:

As a rule, Merck's contact with our site hasn't changed whatsoever since his rather out of character and unprofesional insult in an email to another site.

Can't say I lost any sleep over his comments, or even spared a 2nd thought to them! Life goes on, we're all hear for the same reason... but some people seem to live and breathe GNR and others don't.