Axl In NYC

PopcornAdler

My friend bartends at Bugellow 8 and Axl was there from 12-4 last night. Drinking diet coke all night until around 3am he ask for a light beer and my friend served him Stella.

Just FYI

oh and when def leppard "rocket" came on some dumb ass girl came up and said "cool this is one of your songs"

Edited by PopcornAdler

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fucks sake how many more of these 'sightings' are we going to see, and what's more how do we distinguish the truth from the BS?? Aaaawww fuck it.

ps. Hey Budweiser if you're so certain Axl left NYC on Saturday, could you give us some moe details regarding that call you made to Beta?? *holds hands together in expectation*

Edited by gavgnr

For fucks sake how many more of these 'sightings' are we going to see, and what's more how do we distinguish the truth from the BS?? Aaaawww fuck it.

If you said me 6 months ago "Axl has sung a song about snow and played CD in a bar", I would say BS :fuckyou:

fair play, but I worry that we're going to see BS get thrust in our faces which makes it hard to believe anything. F's sake we're so starved of info it's easy to see why people would want to make shit up.

For the record my jury's still out on this particular rumour.

Can we get confirmation whether Ax left NYC before the snow or not?

Edited by gavgnr

Yeah, that's true. Diet Coke and light beer...

At least when I go out I make it count.

:rofl-lol: Here here!

Funny how many people on this board claim to know the inside story to all the Guns N' Roses goings on. You can see what Axl meant about bullshit on the internet.

well when your as big of a GNR fan as me you tend to get made fun of, so when ever there is any GNR info My friends always say "i thought of u so i had to call and tell you." It aint that i got all the low down or i have anything to do with the NEWS. Oh fuck it nevermind, ur right Axl died in 1993

I ask him why he didn't take a pic and he said he left his phone at home that night and was pissed cuase he wanted to invite frineds up to see him but had no way to.

Maybe axl has a home in NYC, i sure the fuck would if i had the cash

well when your as big of a GNR fan as me you tend to get made fun of, so when ever there is any GNR info My friends always say "i thought of u so i had to call and tell you." It aint that i got all the low down or i have anything to do with the NEWS. Oh fuck it nevermind, ur right Axl died in 1993

I ask him why he didn't take a pic and he said he left his phone at home that night and was pissed cuase he wanted to invite frineds up to see him but had no way to.

i believe you dude...dont worry

i believe you dude...dont worry

Me too.

My friend bartends at Bugellow 8 and Axl was there from 12-4 last night. Drinking diet coke all night until around 3am he ask for a light beer and my friend served him Stella.

Just FYI

oh and when def leppard "rocket" came on some dumb ass girl came up and said "cool this is one of your songs"

...yeah and than Axl whispered to this girl and said:" Excuse me...I'm searching for the twin Towers all day long now...could you..." and than this dumb ass girl says:" Yeah, they're just around the corner" :lol::lol::lol:

...so stupid that you have to Love it! <_<:lol:

ps. Hey Budweiser if you're so certain Axl left NYC on Saturday, could you give us some moe details regarding that call you made to Beta?? *holds hands together in expectation*

Hey sorry for the delay - Im sure you can understand the last thing I want to do is jeopordize Axls time in NYC with a barrage of calls to his hotel room. But I am pretty sure at this point he is either no longer at the hotel or under Im sure a rare circumstance, he changed the name in which he is under...

The details...

I posted in an earlier thread that my friend from NYU saw Axl out and actually spent the majority of Thursday night with him at a bar in NY.. The details of that I heard third hand so until I can get a lot of it in writing (either via IM or email), Ill wait to give the detials of what he said, etc.

What he DID say was that Axl was staying at the Trump Hotel in New York City. And he told my friend that if he wanted to get in touch with him to call up the hotel and ask for MR MOJO!! (haha) - After saying this, he pulled up the pants on one leg to reveal that tattoo.. Under the image it says "Mr Mojo" -- My friend then told me that Axl said, "Before Austin Powers, I was Mr Mojo" - -

With that information, Friday night around 1030, I called the Trump Hotel and asked for Mr Mojo - Expecting to get laughed at, the call was transferred! This is the point where I pretty much dropped the ball. Finally a woman with a fairly distinct accent picked up the phone.

"Hi. Is Axl there?"

"He is unavailable right now. May I ask who is calling?"

"This is a really big fan of his from Pennsylvania"

"Oh, great. Ill be sure to let him know that you called."

"Thanks if you dont mind me asking, who am I speaking with?"

"This is Beta."

"Wow, THE Beta! It is a pleasure to speak with you. If you could send Axl my regards, I would appreciate it."

"Absolutely. He will be here all weekend, maybe you can try back. Have a great night."

It seemed to me the way she was talking that Axl was in the room, but I kind of got a little bit to excited that the call even went through, and I definately didnt want to seem pushy or offend her so I hung up satisfied that I at least spoke with Beta.

------

Sunday, I thought I would call back to see if I could catch him again. BUT - Sunday around 3pm he was no longer in the system. Which I was told means that he had checked out. If he had checked out on Sunday, I was told, that his name would still be in the system under "No longer available" - So one can assert that he had checked out Saturday.

-----

Anyway, I am not saying that he couldn't have been in the city - But it seems illogical to check out of a hotel on Saturday and check into another one that night... Especially with the forcast of a blizzard in the city... Ill leave it up to you all to make assumumption as to what he ended up doing.

Now, If someone can pull up one of the recent photos of Axl in a pair of shorts or whatever when he was in Chile to back up the Mr Mojo that is supposedly tattooed on his leg.. It may give some credibility to this story. I couldnt find any of the pictures that I thought Ive seen before. So let the hunt begin...

Ill be happy to ask any more questions but Im afraid my conversation with Beta was not long or very detailed... And as I said, when I can get some info about the time spent with Axl on Thursday night Ill be sure to relay them. He also said he got a picture with him - So when I get that, obviously, that will be posted as well!!!!!

BUD-MOTHERFUCKIN-WEISER

Hey sorry for the delay - Im sure you can understand the last thing I want to do is jeopordize Axls time in NYC with a barrage of calls to his hotel room. But I am pretty sure at this point he is either no longer at the hotel or under Im sure a rare circumstance, he changed the name in which he is under...

The details...

I posted in an earlier thread that my friend from NYU saw Axl out and actually spent the majority of Thursday night with him at a bar in NY.. The details of that I heard third hand so until I can get a lot of it in writing (either via IM or email), Ill wait to give the detials of what he said, etc.

What he DID say was that Axl was staying at the Trump Hotel in New York City. And he told my friend that if he wanted to get in touch with him to call up the hotel and ask for MR MOJO!! (haha) - After saying this, he pulled up the pants on one leg to reveal that tattoo.. Under the image it says "Mr Mojo" -- My friend then told me that Axl said, "Before Austin Powers, I was Mr Mojo" - -

With that information, Friday night around 1030, I called the Trump Hotel and asked for Mr Mojo - Expecting to get laughed at, the call was transferred! This is the point where I pretty much dropped the ball. Finally a woman with a fairly distinct accent picked up the phone.

"Hi. Is Axl there?"

"This is Beta."

"Wow, THE Beta! It is a pleasure to speak with you. If you could send Axl my regards, I would appreciate it."

"Absolutely. He will be here all weekend, maybe you can try back. Have a great night."

It seemed to me the way she was talking that Axl was in the room, but I kind of got a little bit to excited that the call even went through, and I definately didnt want to seem pushy or offend her so I hung up satisfied that I at least spoke with Beta.

------

Sunday, I thought I would call back to see if I could catch him again. BUT - Sunday around 3pm he was no longer in the system. Which I was told means that he had checked out. If he had checked out on Sunday, I was told, that his name would still be in the system under "No longer available" - So one can assert that he had checked out Saturday.

-----

Anyway, I am not saying that he couldn't have been in the city - But it seems illogical to check out of a hotel on Saturday and check into another one that night... Especially with the forcast of a blizzard in the city... Ill leave it up to you all to make assumumption as to what he ended up doing.

Now, If someone can pull up one of the recent photos of Axl in a pair of shorts or whatever when he was in Chile to back up the Mr Mojo that is supposedly tattooed on his leg.. It may give some credibility to this story. I couldnt find any of the pictures that I thought Ive seen before. So let the hunt begin...

Ill be happy to ask any more questions but Im afraid my conversation with Beta was not long or very detailed... And as I said, when I can get some info about the time spent with Axl on Thursday night Ill be sure to relay them. He also said he got a picture with him - So when I get that, obviously, that will be posted as well!!!!!

BUD-MOTHERFUCKIN-WEISER

That's cool man. Can't wait to hear what Axl said to your buddy. Hopefully something about CD.

The details...

"Hi. Is Axl there?"

"This is Beta."

------

-----

BUD-MOTHERFUCKIN-WEISER

That's cool man. Can't wait to hear what Axl said to your buddy. Hopefully something about CD.

"It will blow you away"

The details...

"Hi. Is Axl there?"

"This is Beta."

------

-----

BUD-MOTHERFUCKIN-WEISER

"It will blow you away"

You can't leave me hanging like that. Explain, explain. March release? Is that true?

The details...

"Hi. Is Axl there?"

"This is Beta."

------

-----

BUD-MOTHERFUCKIN-WEISER

dude, that was awesome!!!!!! i made it once calling MISS UNIVERSE, and i just made it to talk to Miss Brazil, wich was pretty cool too, but i would shit my pants just to have my call through... good work!!!!!!!