Axl In NYC

PopcornAdler

Mr. Mojo Risin' - The 'nickname' of one of his Idols. Hmm... :drevil:

It's an anagram for Jim Morrison....Mr. Mojo Risin.....he mentoned it several times....Roadhouse blues/lalady

no one here gets out alive........anybody read it? I carried a copy around forever

I know, I've read a lot of books on Jim and the band. No One Gets Out Of Here alive was one of the first books I read about The Doors.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Im just reading it wrong, but I think a lot of you guys are too quickly putting Mr Mojo and Mr Mojo Risin together.. I dont think that his intent was to relate him self to Jim Morrison - But maybe thats just me?

I didn't think of it that way either,I'm just a Jim fan,that's how I noticed.

Maybe Im just reading it wrong, but I think a lot of you guys are too quickly putting Mr Mojo and Mr Mojo Risin together.. I dont think that his intent was to relate him self to Jim Morrison - But maybe thats just me?

I carried the book around for years.....no one here gets out alive.......there is a new one out...the essential lizard king by jerry hopkins.......its a great read

danny sugarman died.........

Mr Mojo Risin IS jim Morrison as was the lizard king

W~~

i have pics of tats legs and wristlet if it will help...clear this the fuck up

i'll go find em' tomorrow.......w has had a bad day

rock on....W~~

Mr. Mojo Risin' - The 'nickname' of one of his Idols. Hmm... :drevil:

It's an anagram for Jim Morrison....Mr. Mojo Risin.....he mentoned it several times....Roadhouse blues/lalady

no one here gets out alive........anybody read it? I carried a copy around forever

I know, I've read a lot of books on Jim and the band. No One Gets Out Of Here alive was one of the first books I read about The Doors.

me too...first book ever think me feel normal......i understood.....it was sacred

W``

Budweiser, thanks for replying to my original question! And thanks for your candid comments. I believe erverything you say and look forward to more info once you've had a good chat with your pal.

*wishes for a pal who had served Axl to a Stella*

Same here...

To those wondering...all flights out of JFK, LaGuardia, Newark, Bradley (up in CT...Axl has/had family up in Granby, CT...at least according to what he said at one of the Hartford shows) were grounded and the airports closed sometime between 3 PM (Newark and LeGuardia) and 6:30 PM (Bradley) on Saturday and remained closed until Sunday. In addition, many earlier flights were cancelled because airlines did not want to either strand passengers in the blizzard or get their planes stranded on the ground.

In addition, IF Axl was planning on staying through the weekend, but, because of the storm, tried to change his travel arrangements...he was most likely out of luck. There were so many people trying to do so that his chances (celebrity or not) were not great at grabbing a seat.

Edited by pilferk

i don't know if this is true or not but if you are one of those people who lie to make themselves look interesting then "plz die". :fuckyou:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Good one!

EXCELLENT WHACKO BRO.......KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEED THEM OUT.......

I HAVE DUCT TAPE AND A BAD ATTITUDE.........

we will strip them and tape them to a pole on the strip and let nature take it's course

W~~

i don't know if this is true or not but if you are one of those people who lie to make themselves look interesting then "plz die". :fuckyou:

GO GRL

KICK ASS

TAKE NAMES

W~~

Edited by warchild

WEED THEM OUT.......

we will strip them and tape them to a pole on the strip and let nature take it's course

W~~

can i help?? :)

WEED THEM OUT.......

W~~

:rofl-lol:

You know...it worries and amuses me...what goes on in that head of yours!!! :rolleyes:

WEED THEM OUT.......

W~~

You know...it worries and amuses me...what goes on in that head of yours!!! :rolleyes:

HIYA ARQ........Doin' OKAY???seen Bach? PM please......catcha later.....

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...behind blue eyes" WHO said that?

W~~

WEED THEM OUT.......

W~~

HIYA ARQ........Doin' OKAY???seen Bach? PM please......catcha later.....

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...behind blue eyes" WHO said that?

W~~

Birdman. Now let us fly away on wings with eyes that have witnessed products of intent to draw reverence and import.