Striking Similarities!!!

Mhancock

I am a brand new member here and have been a GnR fan since day one. I do have to say that my number one band of all time is Van Halen and Guns comes in a close second. Being a member of vhlinks and reading the topics there and now comparing them to here is shockingly familiar. Both groups of fans have been teased, strung along, etc. for years waiting for a reunion or for some new music. I think the biggest co-headling tour ever would be if Axl and the boys got back together and Dave and the boys could somehow get their shit together. There are alot of people who would give their left nut to see either of these bands get back together. Oh well, just some thoughts I felt like sharing....

Edited by jack99

I'm pretty dubious about Diamond Dave's abilities at this point to generate serious interest. Though I am no Axlite who acts like Slash isn't a great guitarist, I am more than intrigued to hear what Axl makes by himself. So I am not yet hoping for a reunion, though if it happened, I'd hightail it to Seattle to see a show.

Eschman

As far as the name thing goes Hancock is my last name and M is the initial of my first name. When I registered I thought I was registering under another name....oh well. And believe me I've heard em all so you can't offend me, i.e. "Hardcock" Handlecock" " Hand on my cock" etc...Anyways, nice board you guys have going here.

Thanks for the kind words Charles. You might think VH sucks but there are several million people out there who disagree with you. Not here to start a debate between bands, just trying to bring up a topic about a couple of bands that have some similarities.

if CD was released and VH released another CD i'd go to a show definately. i'm not a vh fan, haven't heard enough to be one, but it'd be much better than axl touring with some shitty post-hardcore or emo band. i don't want a gnr reunion yet either, i think chinese democracy should come out and axl does his thing, slash, duff, & matt do their thing with VR, and eventually they should reunite. steve adler can drum, then when he goes for his heroin break matt can step in, then steve can complain about how they're mean to him and go eat spaghetti.

psychopathic crazyman doesn't like boring hair metal band...

get over it!!

00000000000010825.jpg

yea, hair metal bands SUCK!

That seems to be GNRs "lost years"- - Kind of like everyone's middle school years... The time where you jsut did what everyone else did to try to fit in - but it isnt until high school when you finally find your style and fuck shit up on your own......

Consider the hair-period like GNRs middle school years... lol