Radio station says album finished

Guest JohnUlmer

From what I have heard of them, they are very realiable.
I listen to 103.5 WIMZ almost everyday, they are very informative, I never heard the report, but if they said it they would have said if it was official. sometimes they will tell a vibe rumour if it is big enough, but will clarify if so.

If "they" have said it sounds amazin, can "they" tell us anythin else? I dont see why we should believe this and not the other rumours that are remarkably similar to this one! <_<

Grimo.

I agree. How does everyone pick and choose which of these stories to believe? Do you guys put these peoples names in a hat, pick one, and thats who you believe? Isn't it funny how the word 'amazing' is always used? Or 'mindblowing'? Or 'earth shattering'? They always use terms that bandmembers have used to describe CD, and never go into any detail whatsoever. What does that tell you?

Maybe CD is actually good? Besides, all I've heard is amazing. I haven't heard 'mindblowing' or 'earth shattering'. Quit making shit up to exaggerate your point. Besides, people have described it. Axl said some arrangements are like Queen, yet some of it may not sound like GN'R. Some others have said it has a Zeppelin-esque vibe to it. You are just choosing certain comments to back up your story, while in reality, people have described the album. If you don't believe it, that's fine. I will agree that people seem to pick and choose which sources to believe and it's annoying, but don't tell me that no one has gone into any details whatsoever. That's shit.

Dude, I'm not saying CD isn't good. From what little we've heard, its probably going to be great. I just think its odd how the same words are always used to describe it. I think you missed my point. I know that Axl has commented on it, as well as several producers,etc. I was referring to posters who waltz into a forum and say their best friend's grandma's lesbian lover talked to Axl at a bar and was told it was 'amazing'.