Sanctuary Group Annual report

Nytunz

High profile new albums in 2005-2006 are due from

Morrissey, Belle & Sebastian,The Strokes,

Babyshambles and The Charlatans.

No GNR! :angry:

Damn it. :angry: it seems to me like the artiest that made the most money for them is Morrissey :fuckyou: .

The only mention of guns is that there merchandise is selling well, wow big surprise <_<

Damn it. :angry: it seems to me like the artiest that made the most money for them is Morrissey :fuckyou: .

The only mention of guns is that there merchandise is selling well, wow big surprise <_<

they're talking about albums from 2005 and albums originally set for 2005 being pushed into 2006.

If Sanctuary was trying to make an impression to there investors, trust me they would have mentioned oh by the way the biggest rock band in the world will release there album in 2006. But they didn’t do that, which worries me. But seeing Axl out a lot must mean he’s getting ready for something what I don’t know. Let’s hope its CD

You can't stand up infront of stockholders and say.....don't worry I think AXL is going to release his music.Axl hasn't produce shit for this company. I am sure its a bad topic...they spent a fortune to get the rights....and now are selling T-Shirts instead of CDs, downloads, tours, etc.

LJ

they're talking about albums from 2005 and albums originally set for 2005 being pushed into 2006.

also keep in mind too- sanctuary is not gn'r's record label; only management... so i doubt they would list them as an up-and-coming release.

As opposed to originally due in 1994 and due out in 2006?

I wonder when this album (CD) started being recorded.

I mean, they started an album back in 1994-1995 but this never was released, in fact, as far as I knows, Slash used some songs for Snakepit. I wonder if for instance, Duff, worked on it, in the very beginning.