Axl's driver

peach roses

O.K lets back up here. I have a question maybe you all can shed some light on?? Axl on his "B" day went to a bar and in exchange he let the club play C.D . They said he ordered his driver to fetch the cd. May I ask how in the hell this driver was able to get such a precious item in his hands in the first place. I mean did Axl leave this cd on his dresser in his hotel where even the maid could of run off with it?? I guess Axl is that trusting having somone just going threw his private things!! Has anyone given this any thought?? The story could be just out of wack!! <_<

Well if what "Budweiser" said was true and he spoke to Beta, then Beta was in Axl's room.

What makes you think Beta was there??

Well if what "Budweiser" said was true and he spoke to Beta, then Beta was in Axl's room.

Hoe does "Bud" know about him talking to Beta. Where is this crap coming from??

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&sho...dpost&p=1101936

From the Popey CRack of his BUtt.

hehe!! j/k... I read all about it in the thread...why did you not read the whole thing , douche bag??

You didn't know?? While Mysteron and Jonah are on vacation, and while Darknemus takes a nap, Budweiser is our "insider".

Axl has been so secretive about this record... I can't see him letting unknown people playing the new songs in a night-club.

Could you imagine if you had the biiiiigggessst secret everrrrr! youre just dyinnn to tell somebody!! - - And if your gonna tell anybody, its better to tell peoplet hat you dont know and people that prob arent HUGE gnr fans so he can get an actual sense of how people will react....

I dont know. I can see it happening.

Hey...he played it (or pieces of it) in a strip club in Vegas awhile back. Why not at all hours of the morning in a bar?

Was that ever confirmed. Or is that just speculation the same way this time is?

Sanctuary confirmed it as being true, at the time (in various press articles).

Mysteron confirmed it (coming from management) at the time.

MTV reported it as confirmed, at the time.

So I guess it was as "confirmed" as any GnR story has been.

just another thought, it's been well documented in various interviews that Beta's son Fernando (sp?) chauffeurs Axl around, as does Beta on occasion, those are two people he trusts with his life (from the sound of things anyway!) Who the hell knows the truth, most stories are inflated somewhat anyway, whether true or otherwise...

Either way, i wish i worked at that bar :(

LIZ

Edited by lizzybeth1

Axl's "driver" (or the person they credited with being his driver) may very well have been Earl.

And we all know Axl would trust Earl with just about anything....

Someone posted here recently that Earl is now Tommy Lee's bodyguard. He saw them together in a hotel this week.

Why are people so surprised that Axl would have the CD with him. He was in NY. His manager is in NY. Put 2 and 2 together.

As far as leaving it in the car, maybe he didn't have any pockets he could stick it in... :tongue2:

Axl's "driver" (or the person they credited with being his driver) may very well have been Earl.

And we all know Axl would trust Earl with just about anything....

Someone posted here recently that Earl is now Tommy Lee's bodyguard. He saw them together in a hotel this week.

Why are people so surprised that Axl would have the CD with him. He was in NY. His manager is in NY. Put 2 and 2 together.

As far as leaving it in the car, maybe he didn't have any pockets he could stick it in... :tongue2:

Really? Earl left Axl? Hell, that's 100x more interesting than Heather leaving Richie or Jessica leaving Nick!

As someone else mentioned...it could also have been Fernando.

Edited by pilferk

O.K lets back up here. I have a question maybe you all can shed some light on?? Axl on his "B" day went to a bar and in exchange he let the club play C.D . They said he ordered his driver to fetch the cd. May I ask how in the hell this driver was able to get such a precious item in his hands in the first place. I mean did Axl leave this cd on his dresser in his hotel where even the maid could of run off with it?? I guess Axl is that trusting having somone just going threw his private things!! Has anyone given this any thought?? The story could be just out of wack!! <_<

I don't find this situation unusual at all.

First, I'm guessing he would have brought a copy of the CD with him if he was planning to meet with Merck and others at Sanctuary here in NYC.

Second, I could see him leaving the CD inside his car with his driver while he went inside a nightclub. At least he had his driver there to keep an eye on it. ... Trent Reznor wasn't as fortunate. Prior to NIN's "With Teeth" being released, Trent had left a CD inside his car while he went into a restaurant. According to the story, the person parking the car for him removed the CD from the glove compartment, ripped copies of it, and posted at least one track on the internet about a month before the CD's release. Trent wasn't happy.

I don't find this situation unusual at all.

First, I'm guessing he would have brought a copy of the CD with him if he was planning to meet with Merck and others at Sanctuary here in NYC.

Second, I could see him leaving the CD inside his car with his driver while he went inside a nightclub. At least he had his driver there to keep an eye on it. ... Trent Reznor wasn't as fortunate. Prior to NIN's "With Teeth" being released, Trent had left a CD inside his car while he went into a restaurant. According to the story, the person parking the car for him removed the CD from the glove compartment, ripped copies of it, and posted at least one track on the internet about a month before the CD's release. Trent wasn't happy.

Well I belive Axl is abit more carefull. and he had a driver to watch it.

And I don't think Axl has any trubble letting people hear it now. If there is a release comming. He is probably just getting his self esteam back up. Guess he needs it after all the bad press he got after last tour. He is just a man with same need and I speek of experience when I say it's hard to get up on stage after somewhat of a failure.

And If someone ripped the CD....I guess Axl and his 24hours lawyers would rip that guy a new one!!! TWICE!!!

You didn't know?? While Mysteron and Jonah are on vacation, and while Darknemus takes a nap, Budweiser is our "insider".

I'm not on vacation, and I don't think I'm an inside information man either, your probably talking about a different Jonah I assume :)

Edited by jonah