Axl's driver

peach roses

Axl has been so secretive about this record... I can't see him letting unknown people playing the new songs in a night-club.

Could you imagine if you had the biiiiigggessst secret everrrrr! youre just dyinnn to tell somebody!! - - And if your gonna tell anybody, its better to tell peoplet hat you dont know and people that prob arent HUGE gnr fans so he can get an actual sense of how people will react....

I dont know. I can see it happening.

I can't. You probably know that many artists, like Madonna, test their new songs in clubs to see how the people are reacting. But the music is played without the lyrics so nobody knows what's going on...

In this case, everybody would have congratulated Axl, even if they didn't like the songs.

Edited by One Speed Bike

That's what makes us all look like losers. No one really sees this as being too relevent except us fans. The music industry considers this whole thing to be a debacle, not an anticipated triumphant return... It makes me laugh when I hear that people think this will 'save' music. Music is excellent right now. Sure I want CD, but there is SO much else out there that kicks ass.

That being said, I'd totally punk his copy if I had the chance. Sorry Axl.