Queen Official Admin "GNR Heading Download"

Waters

www.gunsnroses.us/news/article.php3?id_article=17

The Admin for the official Queen message board has made a few posts regarding GN'R activity this year....

Regarding Download Festival, he wrote:

"I hear from a good source...the three headliners are...mindblowing if you ask me.

Metallica

AC/DC

Guns N' Roses - (Axl and Friends)"

Then when I asked him whether he has heard about Rock In Rio-Lisbon this year he replied...

"Nope, but outdoor shows seem the way they are going.

I have a friend who used to work for Guns and she said Greatest Hits 2 is due in March/April, then finally the new album."

Make of it what you will! He has said in the past he is a huge GN'R fan and saw them at the London Docklands in 2002.

From DazRose01 ChineseDemocracy.com

Supposedly, another official announcment from LiveNetworks today/tomorrow. I think it's the official word on Metallica (yes, I know they're already listed everywhere...but I don't think they've sent out the official PR yet), Korn, and, possibly, Deftones...not anything about GnR...but we'll have to wait and see.

Also, the post referenced in the article above is here:

http://forums.queenonline.com/viewtopic.ph...t=guns&start=15

Edited by pilferk

Greatest Hits 2 <_< Not that again for fuck sake.

Personally I don't think Guns N' Roses should be 3rd to Metallica and AC/DC. Both are good bands but if you ask me Guns N' Roses are better.

i agree for 1000 percent!..and we don't need a fuckin greatest hits 2! hopefully that's not true..

Supposedly, another official announcment from LiveNetworks today/tomorrow. I think it's the official word on Metallica (yes, I know they're already listed everywhere...but I don't think they've sent out the official PR yet), Korn, and, possibly, Deftones...not anything about GnR...but we'll have to wait and see.

Also, the post referenced in the article above is here:

http://forums.queenonline.com/viewtopic.ph...t=guns&start=15

Metallica have officially confirmed via e-mail to their metclub members, me being one of them. It gave a link straight to ticket bookings on the download festival site.

LIZ

I LIKE how they needed to explain Guns N' Roses as "Axl and Friends"!

:lol:

Guns N Roses has always been Axl and friends. whats new?

No matter how many times you repeat a lie it's not going to become true.

Axl & friends deserve 3rd billing to Metallica and AC/DC. The Original Guns N Fuckin Roses would be headlining if they were still together. THATS what's new.

This post is from the queen forum, later in the thread:

"Far be it for me to dispute this, but, I have it on good authority that another act (who would be unlikely to accept anything other than headliner status) are still deciding whether to accept the promoter's offer to appear.

Metallica have confirmed of course. I think G N' R are a possibility but have doubts about AC/DC this year."

Parhaps that other act being GNR?

The guy who posted this had more than 1000 posts. I don't know what to think about it, just passing the info.

Edited by final_touches

I LIKE how they needed to explain Guns N' Roses as "Axl and Friends"!

:lol:

Guns N Roses has always been Axl and friends. whats new?

No matter how many times you repeat a lie it's not going to become true.

Axl & friends deserve 3rd billing to Metallica and AC/DC. The Original Guns N Fuckin Roses would be headlining if they were still together. THATS what's new.

Ahem......it IS GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES.........

How bour "original Metallica" with Cliff and Jason

or "Original AC/DC with Bon Scott ressurected???

THINGS CHANGE.......THEY EVOLVE....OR DIE.......

Why do I argue with this rectal itch?.......Fuck It!

The Warfuck gone to nap...........

nighters board

He says he has the three tracks since november 2004 and waits two years to say it... :rolleyes:

Not to be rude with the newbie but I smell bullshit. :P

If this is true then ok, but I won´t believe anything which does not come from an official source.

Very Wise!

Guten Nacht....Tag?

Au Resivour? :heart: