I have 3 studio quality tracks from chinese democracy

wes

I've had three studio quality tracks from chinese democracy since november 2004 the songs are called irs,better, and there was a time. Axl sounds better than ever, and even though drum machienes are used the guitar work is great it sounds awsome together.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had three studio quality tracks from chinese democracy since november 2004 the songs are called irs,better, and there was a time. Axl sounds better than ever, and even though drum machienes are used the guitar work is great it sounds awsome together.

Theres been loads of fakes on the net for ages, alot of them floating about on P2P programs like Kazaa, Where did you get your 3 songs from?

Either prove your point by uploading or fuck off. Timewaster. If you can prove me wrong I'll take that back.

Either prove your point by uploading or fuck off. Timewaster. If you can prove me wrong I'll take that back.

Very welcoming to new members!

Timeframe works out - although I can't say for sure those are the songs that were on the Trunk disc. Until you can prove yourself, though - it really means nothing.

Unless you just came here to brag.. in which case.. well, good luck with that.

If you seriously have the goods, then do the true fan thing and share. Otherwise, you're just another attention seeking whore.. nothing perosnal :)

-darknemus

Sorry dude, but if someone comes along, introduces themselves into the community, joins in discussions and stuff then its all very well. This guy comes along and he's like acting all cocky going "oh I've heard all these tracks and they sound AWESOME" on his first post and he doesn't even upload them.

To be fair, he might not know *how* to upload them. I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Bottom line is, the proof is in the pudding. If he's a true fan and really has the stuff - then he'll share it with the community. Otherwise, he's just playing people - which.. well, makes little to no sense - but hey, some people get off on that.

-darknemus

Sorry dude, but if someone comes along, introduces themselves into the community, joins in discussions and stuff then its all very well. This guy comes along and he's like acting all cocky going "oh I've heard all these tracks and they sound AWESOME" on his first post and he doesn't even upload them.

Yeah but he may just be naive, thinks hes got the goods and wants to share unknowing that they are all fakes.

Im not expecting anything out of it though

perhaps he just mentioned I.R.S and the "madagascar" version with axls voices put in from his live performance..these 2 songs are not hard to get...but the other one ? ..or of course perhaps nothing is true..anyway he should upload them of course and prove it...

!

Edited by sixtus