I have 3 studio quality tracks from chinese democracy

wes

hehe.. I love these peoples who sign up and in their first post claim somethig amazing whitout backing it up. When people are sceptical they first respond by not responding at all. Some 25 posts later they come in and say something like: "Fucking nonbeliever! :fuckyou: If I'll be threated this fuckin way I don't care about you.. Morons. Get a life instead of sitting around on this board all the day and whine! :fuckyou: I'll keep my tracks/news to myself!!!!"

I just feel like wtf?! Why do they even bother.. what do they think? that we should believe them? Actually I mainly find it hilarious. :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic just proves people are far too quick to judge, yeah he may be an attention seeking noob, but how will you know, the guys only posted once?

For all we know he could have the tracks.

As Ive heard on this board before, You never know whos on the other end of a computer.

Yes for all we know he could, but if he did why wouldn't he just post them? Instead of bragging about having them?

Wes, if youahve the tracks could you please rip them off your CD using Windows Media Player and then upload them using www.yousendit.com? Thankyou very much Wes I'm glad you've decided to join www.mygnrforum.com. You take care now :)

oh yeah don't forget that IRS was leaked so is a very popular name, and T.W.A.T and Better were just named in RS. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

This topic just proves people are far too quick to judge, yeah he may be an attention seeking noob, but how will you know, the guys only posted once?

For all we know he could have the tracks.

As Ive heard on this board before, You never know whos on the other end of a computer.

Yes for all we know he could, but if he did why wouldn't he just post them? Instead of bragging about having them?

Wes, if youahve the tracks could you please rip them off your CD using Windows Media Player and then upload them using www.yousendit.com? Thankyou very much Wes I'm glad you've decided to join www.mygnrforum.com. You take care now :)

oh yeah don't forget that IRS was leaked so is a very popular name, and T.W.A.T and Better were just named in RS. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

Yeah

it's strange

but put the files in www.rapidshare.de or www.yousendit.com and we will know it's gn'r or not

He says he has the three tracks since november 2004 and waits two years to say it... :rolleyes:

Not to be rude with the newbie but I smell bullshit. :P

Mon Cher! gone to nap, wanted to say hello......send me more poetry :heart:

W~~

Pere Lachaise

He says he has the three tracks since november 2004 and waits two years to say it... :rolleyes:

Not to be rude with the newbie but I smell bullshit. :P

Mon Cher! gone to nap, wanted to say hello......send me more poetry :heart:

W~~

Pere Lachaise

Hi!

I´m a bit sad lately and maybe writing will help, I´ll see and maybe I´ll send it to you again.

Sweet dreams :sleeper:

Edited by November_rain

I am not lying

fantastic, can you tell us some more, could you upload??

Gotta feeling this won't happen..I think someone is just having a perverse look at the reaction this info would cause

Edited by SLG

I am not lying

Gotta feeling this won't happen..I think someone is just have a perverse look at the reaction this info would cause

I think I agree with you..

...regardless of if this is the truth or not

I am not lying

Gotta feeling this won't happen..I think someone is just have a perverse look at the reaction this info would cause

I think it's pretty obvious what the reaction would be, look at how this thread is taking shape already!

This guy is either telling the truth, or as someone said he is an attention whore.

I for one, am willing to give this guy a fair chance.