I have 3 studio quality tracks from chinese democracy

wes

I am not lying

fantastic, can you tell us some more, could you upload??

Gotta feeling this won't happen..I think someone is just have a perverse look at the reaction this info would cause

I think it's pretty obvious what the reaction would be, look at how this thread is taking shape already!

This guy is either telling the truth, or as someone said he is an attention whore.

I for one, am willing to give this guy a fair chance.

I understand your reasoning for that..but why dangle a carrot and then sit back?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt this guy as surely you would post the proof if you had it.

The best way would be to post a start of a song. Then drip it out, kind of like with IRS.

But anyway, the album will leak in its entirity well before the release date, so its best to keep alert.

Charlies Thought Of The Day

the definition of the word "newbie" is someone who dosent know much...

anyone who attacks a newbie, officially sucks!!

therefore, if a "newbie" is wrong or says something which you dont believe to be true or whatever, then dont post!!

if you post and slam him with obscenitys or profanity(lol), then you are automatically a dick head, or as most of you net nerds refer to them as, nOObs!! :drevil:

the moral of the story is this... would you slap a baby in the head if he said George W. Bush was a good president? uh-uh you would give them time to learn from there mistakes. so please take whatever this guy says with a pinch of salt but treat him fairly at the same time... thats all im asking

thank you :)

p.s. this has nothing to do with Revosokken, he deserves a bitch slap or two anyway...

look there are two things, either he has the tracks but does not know how to pload them, or hes someone who gets a kick out of getting GN'R fans all excited.

i suspect he is the first, but could you please post the lyrics to the tracks....

i just realised, if we havent heard the tracks, how will we know if its the real lyrics or not, we need to hear the music to pass judgement

I doubt this guy as surely you would post the proof if you had it.

The best way would be to post a start of a song. Then drip it out, kind of like with IRS.

But anyway, the album will leak in its entirity well before the release date, so its best to keep alert.

Somewhere in time , the album will be leaked

the best thing axl would do is release the album ... (if it's finished already) or maybe it will completly leak and this will be bad for the release

I am not lying

fantastic, can you tell us some more, could you upload??

Gotta feeling this won't happen..I think someone is just have a perverse look at the reaction this info would cause

I think I agree with you..

Me too.

Wes, Wes... Like the guy who did A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream.

Sounds like a joke, of course.

I am not lying

Never said you were mate, just trying to make sure the're not fakes. We've had that before...a LOT.

Where did you get them?

Yeah man, and if you cant upload it, at least post the lyrics or something so it can be cleared up, or at least explain where/how you got them

Go to www.yousendit.com

Click browse and select the file

Edited by JAC185

I am not lying

but surely you would know that and you would upload them in the first place.

It kinda sounded like he posted to give his opinions on the songs rather than to brag about having them so maybe he wasnt expecting quite the reaction he got

I am not lying

but surely you would know that and you would upload them in the first place.

It kinda sounded like he posted to give his opinions on the songs rather than to brag about having them so maybe he wasnt expecting quite the reaction he got

Maybe, but if he has them, surely we people on this forum would have heard them as earliest as possible.