close this when you want

gin_hotel

hey dude,

is this a joke or do you honestly think you have a real version of a new song?

we've locked the thread because it's just turned into a spam fest.

a reply would be appreciated.

Rick.

its a clean sounding song and if its fake it must be a hell of a good axl inpersonator, its sounds like he does on that live version of the blues. ive deleted it because i know if its 100% genuine then itll be all over the net. if its fake then it must be a stars in your eyes version of axl or something. by the way i aint dumb for deleting it, being singled out scares me. like i said if its real itll be everywhere and ill be able to get it again

(gin_hotel)

also you cant hate just me, im sure wes sent it to other people im just the only one who was dumb enough to speak up. itd be stupid if he just randomly singled me out

Edited by gin_hotel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude,

Rick.

its a clean sounding song and if its fake it must be a hell of a good axl inpersonator, its sounds like he does on that live version of the blues. ive deleted it because i know if its 100% genuine then itll be all over the net. if its fake then it must be a stars in your eyes version of axl or something. by the way i aint dumb for deleting it, being singled out scares me. like i said if its real itll be everywhere and ill be able to get it again

(gin_hotel)

what???

hey dude,

Rick.

(gin_hotel)

:o Y...y.yy.....yo.....you.....you deleted it.....

:(

Good for you pal.

You are an anonymous poster on the internet and you are in sunny Wales. Most of the hitmen who kill people for posting stuff like this operate in the US, so you should be fine for now.

Seriously though, no need to feel panicked. People are just desperate for 'hearing the music' as Axl would put it.

No one is asking you to post the link either. Send it to someone else by pm or email and have them suggest it was sent to them also.

hey dude,

Rick.

(gin_hotel)

also you cant hate just me, im sure wes sent it to other people im just the only one who was dumb enough to speak up. itd be stupid if he just randomly singled me out

edit

Here's what I don't get. I took the 'risk' in leaking IRS to the masses, and what happened to me? Umm, pretty much nada. Unless you have the original disc the song came on and you're the original distributor, you're not going to be singled out for anything. I mean, they already *KNOW* that the Trunk disc is out there because, well Trunk had it. They have *NO CLUE* what happened to that disc from the time it was received by Trunk / Piazza and the time it was returned. Period.

I've said before and I'll say it again, I bet there's 50+ copies of that disc floating around. I just don't think they're floating in the right circles, yet. Its a digital world, people - not much we can do about that.

-darknemus

Right I've been gone what the fuck is going on?

some guy called wes claimed he had studio versions of Better, TWAT and IRS, apparently their great, he sent one to gin, everyone was hassling him and spamming so the thread was closed...and here we are now

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

Probbly never was a clean version so they made up this excuse.

Oh yeah and if you did leak it then how would they find you. No one on the forum would hate you becasue you posted something new. And if they did you could just make a new account or never come back.

Oh, and for the record, there is NO WAY IN HELL someone deletes a file like that. Not without copying it first. You mean to tell me you're sitting on an exclusive unreleased track and you go "well, damn, here come the Internet cops - time to press the delete key!" Gimme a break.

-darknemus

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have