close this when you want

gin_hotel

Oh, and for the record, there is NO WAY IN HELL someone deletes a file like that. Not without copying it first. You mean to tell me you're sitting on an exclusive unreleased track and you go "well, damn, here come the Internet cops - time to press the delete key!" Gimme a break.

-darknemus

Exactly, its called fucking greed, some people know how to deal with fellow fans ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have!

lol man, you are my new hero. so funny.

Edited by Potato

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have

Dude, no tears, please.

You shouldn't have boasted that you had such a crystal clear version of the song if you weren't going to participate in sharing it.

And another thing I don't get is that you are happily swearing, which is against my religion and insults me and the other muslim people on the boards greatly, yet you are scared to pm someone with a link to a website?

Okay, okay. He didn't want his name all over everything. That's fine. So shouldn't more attention be paid to the original poster? wes is still online, and still here, somewhere, and he obviously still hast he goods himself, and he's giving it out, if you're lucky.

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have

LOL.You're a phag dude

Just share and share alike. If you're a fan like everyone else here, then freaking man up, show some balls, and share the stuff.

Axl Court footage (rare, unreleased, cost me a pretty penny) - Shared immediately once I got it.

IRS (rare, not in mass circulation, by any means) - Shared immediately once I got it. (Although, admittedly, we had a bit of fun with the whole Biff Tannen thing)

I'm not pointing this out to brag - I'm pointing it out to show that to be a part of the community, you have to give as well as get. Otherwise, you're just another parasite. We share because we want to SHARE THE EXPERIENCE with others. Consequences be damned. Thats kind of what music is about, anyways.. yeesh.

-darknemus

Ok dude what was the name of the song?

Quote some lyrics to prove!

why, do you know the new lyrics? :P

I fuckin' wish man!

Man it's the internet. What are you going to fight us? :rolleyes:

Dude, no tears, please.

You shouldn't have boasted that you had such a crystal clear version of the song if you weren't going to participate in sharing it.

And another thing I don't get is that you are happily swearing, which is against my religion and insults me and the other muslim people on the boards greatly, yet you are scared to pm someone with a link to a website?

like i said before i only mentioned i had it because i thought it was going around everybody. hassle wes dont hassle me

hey dude,

is this a joke or do you honestly think you have a real version of a new song?

we've locked the thread because it's just turned into a spam fest.

a reply would be appreciated.

Rick.

its a clean sounding song and if its fake it must be a hell of a good axl inpersonator, its sounds like he does on that live version of the blues. ive deleted it because i know if its 100% genuine then itll be all over the net. if its fake then it must be a stars in your eyes version of axl or something. by the way i aint dumb for deleting it, being singled out scares me. like i said if its real itll be everywhere and ill be able to get it again

(gin_hotel)

also you cant hate just me, im sure wes sent it to other people im just the only one who was dumb enough to speak up. itd be stupid if he just randomly singled me out

If this is a new song post it! :angry:

Dude, no tears, please.

swearing against your religion and insulting? hahahhahahahaha Axl better go back and change all the old lyrics

like i said before i only mentioned i had it because i thought it was going around everybody. hassle wes dont hassle me

Then why did you post this man? Rick sent you a pm you could have pm'd him back. You are loving every fucking second of this! :rolleyes: Either you're a Guns N' Roses fan and you are with us or you are against us?

Make the choice or Fuck Off! :fuckyou: