axl...

mynameisjonas

From the February 27, 2006 issue of Star magazine:

Sightings

Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose jumping onto a table at NYC club Stereo in the late hours of Feb. 11 and giving instructions on how to do his trade-mark Serpentine Dance when his song "Welcome to the Jungle" came on.

---

interesting if it's true!

sha na na na na na na kneeeeees kneeeees!

God, you American's are so wasteful.

So many ideal kidnapp opportunities and you watch him buying diet coke and dancing on tables and don't put him in the 'trunk' of your 'auto'?

:rofl-lol: yeah

Anyways Imagine if you where there :wub:

do you really believe that crap! I want proof people! Where in gods hell did you see or come up with this!! I want to know what article or are you just making this shit up!!! :anger: I mean Axl is doing all sorts of shit for his "B" day did'nt he??!!

Hey calm yourself...don't lose any sleep over it

do you really believe that crap! I want proof people! Where in gods hell did you see or come up with this!! I want to know what article or are you just making this shit up!!! :anger: I mean Axl is doing all sorts of shit for his "B" day did'nt he??!!

calm down little missy :lol: this isnt really important news so why should you let it bother you? aha its not like you're a news reporter :D , anyways

James S.

calm down little missy :lol: this isnt really important news so why should you let it bother you? aha its not like you're a news reporter :D , anyways

James S.

You just wander how people come up with this is all! I read every artical on Axl and I find nothing about him giving lessons on a table. who are these sources?? Your right I should'nt let it bother me!! :( At times I let it go! I just wonder how many stories we are going to hear about Axl's birthday!

Also STAR mag. are a bunch of liars :angry:

Did he do a little strip tease too!! Next someone is going to talk about how they watched Axl bang some girl in the bathroom and joined in :rolleyes:

OoooooOOOOoooooooOOOOooo

Just thought,wasn't it CKY that said after the Toronto Canada gig in 2002,Axl,the band,and CKY went to a local strip club,and when a girl started dancing to November Rain he was real shy about it?

If so,I don't see him dancing to his own music at a strip club :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww :wub:

Yah, Paris Hilton was dancing on the bar counter. Taking her skirt and top off. You know Paris. Then Axl was thinking that he couldnt have anybody showing him up. So, he had to show everybody his imfamous "Snake Dance".

Thats how it all happen'd, Im sure.

J.Walker

i smell bullshit

That made me laugh out loud. Axl n' Paris competing for the spotlight :rofl-lol: