with the i.r.s. leak, i have a question

trojan

wes, how u doing?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:lol:

Could some one please email me what has been leaked over night as I have been at work over night and my works computer will not let me access anything cos of the language used (IRS and Better)

Email - sdeladana@hotmail.com

Cheers guys and gals

:kiss:

wes, how u doing?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:lol:

Could some one please email me what has been leaked over night as I have been at work over night and my works computer will not let me access anything cos of the language used (IRS and Better)

Email - sdeladana@hotmail.com

Cheers guys and gals

hey its 5 am where i live, the night is over here... im thankfull for my boss that made me work tonight. i fell sorry for those who are sleeping now..

:kiss:

even though Trunk show IRS was static you can clearly tell that The new studio version of IRS is not the same as trunk show just listen to the guitar and speed and how axl is singing it. might the Chinnese Democracy Demo be out and some one has it. WE know its from vegas. so either Geffen , Club owner is leaking it or stipper is leaking it ( they like to steal shit after sex) so ha ha to you stripper haters ! :fuckyou:

Its from the trunk cd. The kid that leaked the first version, fucked with the song. He made it faster and fucked with the sound. I could speed up this song if I used pro tools or something like that

Agreed....and does anyone else find it strange that only a month after the title "Better" was announced by Axl it leaks? Could there be more to this leak? This song sounds very new and interesting. Rock on.

totally agree. as i stated earlier in another thread, i don't think these leaks are coincidence... i think it's all part of the plan.

Perhaps this is a new experimental way of album promotion, planned out by Axl Rose.

Then again maybe Lance is right, and it was those strippers leaking this shit after a round or two with Axl.... <_<

Heh. Poor Axl.

He went exprimental from releasing two chart topping double records, to leaking songs onto a forum. :unsure:

Seriously though, a lot of people have been saying Chinese Democracy can't be released in March due to the lack of promotion.

How quick do you think this is going to spread around the internet?

Then again it's late or early however you want to look at it, and I'm rambling at this hour, and not making any sense, but all I'm saying is that, shit I don't know what I'm saying I forgot the point in this post...

Alright that does it, I'm going to bed NOW.

............after I listen to Better one more time.

even though Trunk show IRS was static you can clearly tell that The new studio version of IRS is not the same as trunk show just listen to the guitar and speed and how axl is singing it. might the Chinnese Democracy Demo be out and some one has it. WE know its from vegas. so either Geffen , Club owner is leaking it or stipper is leaking it ( they like to steal shit after sex) so ha ha to you stripper haters ! :fuckyou:

Its from the trunk cd. The kid that leaked the first version, fucked with the song. He made it faster and fucked with the sound. I could speed up this song if I used pro tools or something like that

I always thought the version released last year was recorded from the radio when Trunk played it, hence the bad quality.