Axl is human after all.....

Nightcrawler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless whether if it's a demo or not. The song is not that impressive.

yeah ok, then go to the VR section. buh bye

Nothing to do with VR fat man. I can appreciate good music and I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon because I don't idolize rock stars like most of you tools do.

Wait, what are you doing here then?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh......................I need to leave because the song does not strike me as being good????

Fuck off!!!! I'm going no where. I feel sorry for you people and I'm glad that I don't associate with you people outside of cyberspace.

And I can't believe some of you Slash worshippers are trying to bring Axl down and make him feel hesitant about releasing the album. Shame on you!

Maddy???? I thought you were smarter than this. :shocked:

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Nothing to do with VR fat man. I can appreciate good music and I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon because I don't idolize rock stars like most of you tools do.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh......................I need to leave because the song does not strike me as being good????

Fuck off!!!! I'm going no where. I feel sorry for you people and I'm glad that I don't associate with you people outside of cyberspace.

And I can't believe some of you Slash worshippers are trying to bring Axl down and make him feel hesitant about releasing the album. Shame on you!

You feel sorry because we like a song you don't?

That's nice.

I like IRS, but I think Velvet Revolver's stuff is better hands down. I love GN'R, I love STP, I love VR, but I like Weiland better than Axl to be honest. I know that's not a very popular opinion around here, and I'm not lookin for an argument, I'm just stating my opinion. I do like what I've heard from Axl & Co. thus far though. I think it's promising, and I'm very interested in seeing what else he has to offer.

Just speaking the truth Da.

You feel sorry because we like a song you don't?

That's nice.

Learn how to read and comprehend my friend.

Just speaking the truth Da.

Uhhh........no!!! You are speaking out of your mind and out of your ass.

Are you people insane? Or just lost your sense of hearing?

IRS is far better - even in its demo version - than anything VR put out. Sorry, but that's a fact.

And I can't believe some of you Slash worshippers are trying to bring Axl down and make him feel hesitant about releasing the album. Shame on you! :angry:

You're joking right? being overly sarcastic?

It's not a fact, it's your opinion just like the topic post is mine. I wish I feel the buzz that some of you seem to feel with this song. Maybe it because I can't relate to the poem in a way I normally relate to Axls poems. maybe not.

Just because you relate negatively to contraband doesn't mean the post was meant as such, in my view spectacle is a good song and it's not an insult to Axl. I think maybe your too much of a slash hater to recoginize that.

It's a good song, if you really think Axls camp leaked this so he could gage the reaction of the GNR community, then by all means delete this thread because I'm a huge fan of Axls music and singing but I think it's more about some people having way to much personally invested in the illusion and myth of Axl Rose because that's the only way the topic post can be interpreted as an attack on Axl.

Edited by Nightcrawler

IRS is far better - even in its demo version - than anything VR put out. Sorry, but that's a fact.

I think you're absolutely right!!!

Spot on...both of the leaked demos from last night are miles away from any finished product of VR's.

If VR had released IRS everyone would say it sounds like shit. I know this because there's at least 10 songs on Contraband better than IRS, and everyone complained that Contraband sounded too "bland" and not enough like GNR.

I'm fully convinced that Axl could record himself taking a dump and some members of this forum would call it a classic song.

And don't even get me started on "Better"

Isn't it weird how Velvet Revolver sounds more like Guns N' Roses than Guns N' Roses does?

Edited by OTHAFA

If VR had released IRS everyone would say it sounds like shit.

I'm fully convinced that Axl could record himself taking a dump and some members of this forum would call it a classic song.

Isn't it weird how Velvet Revolver sounds more like Guns N' Roses than Guns N' Roses does?

I for one would not even listen to Axl taking a dump,are you fucking serious?

You don't like the songs,ok we get...Go post in the fucking VR section and listen to a album(of which I do enjoy myself)where every other song sounds like the last.

the difference between VR and IRS is that IRS is totally ripped off the hook with blistering vocals and has Axl's dynamics which VR sorely lacked. VR songs are so hard to pin down what they are actually saying the message or feeling isn't there and it isn't expressed so that listener can get into it. Also, the frequency of GNR is a lot high and pierces through the headphones. Axl is a singer and Scott is a vocalist. Listen to that scream at the end of IRS. That solo that is GNR.

Gonna make it a federal case.

If VR had released IRS everyone would say it sounds like shit. I know this because there's at least 10 songs on Contraband better than IRS, and everyone complained that Contraband sounded too "bland" and not enough like GNR.

well, for fans like you, there's always AFD, LIES, UYI 1+2, and for the rest of us, well.....I'm fucking impressed with this material, and I KNOW it will blow the fuck up when it gets released....and really, VR is nowhere near this type of music writing.

And I can't believe some of you Slash worshippers are trying to bring Axl down and make him feel hesitant about releasing the album. Shame on you! :angry:

I agree rock3

Nightcrawler, I think the fact that you would even compare two unfinished demos with VR's album says a lot.

It's not that I don't like VR but I think this material has greater potential.

Same 'ere, this stuff has real potential to turn heads, its so new sounding but still has that Guns touch to it

Nightcrawler, I think the fact that you would even compare two unfinished demos with VR's album says a lot.

It's not that I don't like VR but I think this material has greater potential.

Couldn't agree more.

You can't compare these 'demos' to VR's studio album, but it does seem this GN'R material is showing a lot more potential than the VR material

Slash was saying how he can't wait to hear the new band. Well he can definitely hear it now. I bet hes annoyed that he left GNR with this new amazing material.

I think you're absolutely right!!!

Spot on...both of the leaked demos from last night are miles away from any finished product of VR's.

VR songs are nothing compared with IRS or BETTER

You mean Axl is reading these comments? :ph34r:

Well if he is, then he should know that I've listened to the two songs 20 times through now and they're still going. They fucking rock! rock3

I think IRS is alot more exciting and unpredictable than most of CB. When i listened to CB for the first time i knew where each song was going etc - but IRS is difficult to predict, there are quite a few different parts to it. The first few times i listened to it i was expecting a course at one point - but it went in a different direction.

Axl is gonna have the last laugh -

Ooh, well its on with the show

Like the tide down on the ocean

The waves already set in motion

The only one in the game that's lost is you

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x