AbominableHoman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys, dont be fucking idiots.

This is like eating some kids birthday cake, before its cut, and has the icing on it.

I really hope nothing dick is pulled though. All the time, and heart Axl's probably put into TWAT. Just wait the few months.

lol, im sure saint seiya has the rest of better! i definitely want anything leaked that i can get! we deserve it!

we dont deserve shit, you idiot.

Edited by AbomanibleHoman

I would love to hear T.W.A.T and i posted to "bring it on",but on second thought,i don't want to get too greedy - i'm just thankful for what we got to hear tonight,plus that song is very personal to Axl -it wouldn't be justice to have an unfinished demo version of it floating around -somehow i think that song deserves "better" -no pun intended :P:)

You guys, dont be fucking idiots.

This is like eating some kids birthday cake, before its cut, and has the icing on it.

I really hope nothing dick is pulled though. All the time, and heart Axl's probably put into TWAT. Just wait the few months.

I agree. I think they should just go ahead and post the rest of "Better" and thats it. Everyone's waited this long and should be happy the just got "IRS" no to mention "Better".

As curious as I am, and as much as I'm absolutely loving Better, I agree.

I think we've gotten a very nice tease... and considering how long we've waited and how little communication there's been, I think we deserved these two leaks. As for the rest, I respect Axl's and the band's hard work and the heart and soul they put into the record - So I can wait.

No more tracks are being leaked tonight.

Tonight?

By no definition does Axl owe us anything. He's put millions of his own dollars (and the record companys) into this music. Not to mention his own sweat, and blood. It was nice to get a taste, but for TWAT to be released?

We all should be content, we know CD doesn't blow, and we got some studio songs.

This should all cease untill Chinese Democracy is released.

madison please dont let any1 post anymore leaks of any songs....please help out the gnr cmmunity

we all want it and we will get it...we have some crumbs lets stick with that for now...if cd isnt out by summer release away

no dude,most of us have had our "crumbs"

we would like to see what we all have been waiting for, i don;t think a few tracks would make anyone not buy the whole album, if anyhting it will get more peopel's interest sparked, i say relase............

madison please dont let any1 post anymore leaks of any songs....please help out the gnr cmmunity

we all want it and we will get it...we have some crumbs lets stick with that for now...if cd isnt out by summer release away

no dude,most of us have had our "crumbs"

we would like to see what we all have been waiting for, i don;t think a few tracks would make anyone not buy the whole album, if anyhting it will get more peopel's interest sparked, i say relase............

Dude. Axl made it clear there would be a "wait". Do you people relise our "wait" fails in comparison to Axls time, money, and dedication he's put into this record....

If the Gn'R community is going to be a greedy little bitch, I hope Axl waits until he dies.

The dude should be able to determine when he wants this song to be released. Definitely not on some Wednesday night, at 11pm.

don't listen to Homan.

Leak it!

Leak it!

Get bent. You ungrateful little prick.