Is it just me?

AnEskimo

Axl played the CD at a night club, he should have known the songs were going on the net after that incident. I was at work the other day talking to my boss, who happens to be a big GNR fan and he told me to make sure to send him copies of the songs when they came out because he knew they were comming. If Axl wanted to keep these album in his hands till the release date he shouldn't of played it at the club. I think that we've pretty much ruined the surprise of the album, by the time it comes out there will only be like 1 or 2 songs on there we haven't heard. All these topics about "omg how do you think CD will sound?" well we have pretty much heard it all...

Axl played the CD at a night club, he should have known the songs were going on the net after that incident. I was at work the other day talking to my boss, who happens to be a big GNR fan and he told me to make sure to send him copies of the songs when they came out because he knew they were comming. If Axl wanted to keep these album in his hands till the release date he shouldn't of played it at the club. I think that we've pretty much ruined the surprise of the album, by the time it comes out there will only be like 1 or 2 songs on there we haven't heard. All these topics about "omg how do you think CD will sound?" well we have pretty much heard it all...

:(

LOL dude won't you be shocked when you hear CD, cause ermm, you aint heard shit yet!

Gunsguy

I dont know where this leak came from so can anyone clear that up for me?..

People may say its the 'TRUNK' release or whatever that means I have no idea but the fact is that was ages ago and now these song have just leaked now that Axl is making his face seen. Isnt it possible that its a deliberate act to make interest.. the media will now be taking notice and all the hype will start. If there was going to be an immediate march release it would have to be in progress now. I know Merick has asked to delete the clips but that doesnt really mean anything, its obvious its too late for that. I really do think this is deliberate to get the fans talking again and so that we can get our friends interested which in the long term gets new fans and more sales.

The songs sound great BTW.

Love the myth!

:(

Don't be sad. My opinion is that Axl did this on purpose and HE WANTS HIS MUSIC TO BE PLAYED BEFORE CD HITS THE STORES...coz he's trying TO GET HIS MUSIC deep inside our EARS and FEELINGS to get USED TO IT! ;)