Are you glad that these 2 were leaked?

ssiscool

are you glad that the 2 songs were leaked. i am because it means there is action and that its recorded but what about you lot. some will say no some will say yes. everyone has their own view

I think they're pretty far from finished so I don't think it proves a lot. But it's nice to hear.

are you glad that the 2 songs were leaked. i am because it means there is action and that its recorded but what about you lot. some will say no some will say yes. everyone has their own view

i am more than happy...it really means a lot to me...and you really never know..perhaps this 2 songs are note even on the album!!..who knows?..

by the ways...the one who send the songs to me..is a true god to me...thanx again..u know who u are! :) (if not..we do..haha) :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1O27NVPE

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15YE5RR...9P2XCZG9OADLMHY

i am more than happy...it really means a lot to me...and you really never know..perhaps this 2 songs are note even on the album!!..who knows?..

by the ways...the one who send the songs to me..is a true god to me...thanx again..u know who u are! :) (if not..we do..haha) :)

Yes, I am. I wouldn't be if all the "big guns" from CD had been leaked, but seeing as it was only a studio quality version of a song we've all heard before anyway and a short clip of a new song, I really am both glad and excited. Especially because the demo of the new song, "Better", sounds so promising :heart:

Absofuckinlutely!

My confidence has been restored.

V~

Very happy.. Been trippin' on IRS the whole day...

I don't think this song is so far from finished as you people think. The song is done and it's recorded. What is now required is some extra layers of vocal, guitar, maybe piano and some effects and stuff. It sounds great in my opinion.

Shows Axl still knows how to write songs, this is great! :)

Personally I am really happy.

And how I look at it axl said he had some of 30 tracks. And this is two of them. So there is alot of unheard material out there to look out for.

But I think Axl might be pissed in some way. But I bet when he reads all the goods thing about it that he will start to soften up a bit. Becouse we all love him and he has made some top notch music here. And I will sure as hell buy Chinese Democracy.

This is a chinese democracy preveiw.

Yes I am glad. I don't think it will really ruin the surprise when CD comes out because these demos are so old that they could have changed entirely by their final cuts on CD, you know? I'm glad I heard them 'cause now I know Axl still got it

I'll download both (don't have Better yet) but I'm not sure I'll listen to them. I will for sure if the album doesn't come out, but I think as long as it's coming soon I want to hear the songs for the first time off of the album.

Yes, hearing it before you get the album sorta spoils things.

Edited by KBear

I liked the songs, and it was really nice to listen to them...but for Axl this is not a big day....Wes is a idiot who sent this out on the internet.....fuck you!

Axl has worked on this album since 1994 and its the most expensive album ever made. He will finish it, an we destroying it while we spread this on internet.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Guest swwet_child
I liked the songs, and it was really nice to listen to them...but for Axl this is not a big day....Wes is a idiot who sent this out on the internet.....fuck you!

Axl has worked on this album since 1994 and its the most expensive album ever made. He will finish it, an we destroying it while we spread this on internet.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Maybe Axl wanted for us to hear these songs... to hear our opionions... to test the waters and to get all of us even more excited about the new album! :book:

Edited by swwet_child