Predictions?

vince41090

Maybe this whole leak was planned and these demos are samples of the songs that will be released in the near future as singles. The only people that are gonna hear these songs are people on these forums, the most dedicated fans. Maybe this is Axl's way of thanking us for being so dedicated and letting us hear these tunes before everyone else does. This is just a thought...

If this is his way of thanking his loyal fans, he sure has a weird way of showing it. His manager asks that the leak not be shared or even mentioned, and people aren't allowed to request a link on the forum.

When IRS leaked we were actually threatened if we continued sharing it.

Axl hasen't issued a statement, interesting, you would think he would comment, or maybe Merck would but nothing just dont share them... lol

Axl is just sitting in front of his computer watching all this positive shit about the tunes, and he loves it IMHO.

I love this tracks!

Gunsguy

Rumor is Axl is going to be on rolling stone cover feature story for spring issue. What better way to start the buzz with these demos to go with this article very clever move Uncle Axl. U have always been one step ahead of the competition. That is why u will have the last laugh.

This whole IRS Better leak I think was planned. Maybe not exactly according to plan, but it's out there. We will hear something very vague in the next day or two from management. It will be quiet on the GNR front for a couple days then there will be an announcement that there will be a statement from management or AXL within the week about upcoming events. They will announce that the album will drop on day X and the first single will be played. There will be statements about Philly, Bucket, the old band, why it took so long and many, many thanks for all the people that helped them throu these tough years. They then will tell us that within the next three-five years we will be rewarded for our patience by 3 albums, AFD re-recorded, a live album, two TSI type albums(with remakes of actually good songs that the public enjoys), a box set, numerous official DVD's, a book, and a world-wide tour that will be 9 months on/3 months off for nearly four years. Dream? I hope not.

They then will tell us that within the next three-five years we will be rewarded for our patience by 3 albums, AFD re-recorded, a live album, two TSI type albums(with remakes of actually good songs that the public enjoys), a box set, numerous official DVD's, a book, and a world-wide tour that will be 9 months on/3 months off for nearly four years. Dream? I hope not.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

This whole IRS Better leak I think was planned. Maybe not exactly according to plan, but it's out there. We will hear something very vague in the next day or two from management. It will be quiet on the GNR front for a couple days then there will be an announcement that there will be a statement from management or AXL within the week about upcoming events. They will announce that the album will drop on day X and the first single will be played. There will be statements about Philly, Bucket, the old band, why it took so long and many, many thanks for all the people that helped them throu these tough years. They then will tell us that within the next three-five years we will be rewarded for our patience by 3 albums, AFD re-recorded, a live album, two TSI type albums(with remakes of actually good songs that the public enjoys), a box set, numerous official DVD's, a book, and a world-wide tour that will be 9 months on/3 months off for nearly four years. Dream? I hope not.

The albums will all take forever to master and will never see the light of day until leaked, the major tour will be cancelled due to no-shows, cancelations, and riots. Dream? No way!

:P

Axl hasen't issued a statement, interesting, you would think he would comment, or maybe Merck would but nothing just dont share them... lol

Axl is just sitting in front of his computer watching all this positive shit about the tunes, and he loves it IMHO.

I love this tracks!

Gunsguy

sounds reasonable. they are Brilliant tracks

I think by this time next year, we may have one or two little minimal nuggets of information, or music to choke on... there will be no album. I was optimistic for a long time, and it seems as if everytime there is one step forwards, there are three steps backwards.

You idiot. These two leaks are simply just extra tracks from the Trunck (sp?) radio show years ago. Nothing new.

yes, but if the 'leaker' may have had the blessing of Axl and co when it came to letting go of it.

if the two new leaks where from the trunk cd does that mean somebody has the full version of better?

yes, and twat. The guy who leaked IRS and the first half of Better. I'm sure there are more people on the board who have heard those. In fact I'm pretty sure Madison has heard it, but that's just a guess.

Don't worry, if more people have it, the chances are bigger it it will leak anyways one day.

I think by this time next year, we may have one or two little minimal nuggets of information, or music to choke on... there will be no album. I was optimistic for a long time, and it seems as if everytime there is one step forwards, there are three steps backwards.

I hope nothing like this happens. These tracks are really nice, and we have waited TOO long...couldn't there be a single or SOMETHING to tide us over?