Hopefully Axl can sing these new songs..

Ghost_Guns

There has been a lot of debate of whether Axl can sing the old shit live...I saw him in Chicago and that was some rockin stuff, but others aren't convinced, because all they heard was bootlegs and shit. But i've heard some pretty bad shit from Axl, i'm just hoping he can sing the new stuff even more rockin than the older stuff. release indeed....

If he tours again, and pulls out that same tired 2002 era Set List... I'll personally walk on the stage and kick his teeth down his throat... I just hope he sings something new. Or new old... Don't Cry, Estranged, Coma, Yesterdays.. something interesting for fucks sake

There has been a lot of debate of whether Axl can sing the old shit live...I saw him in Chicago and that was some rockin stuff, but others aren't convinced, because all they heard was bootlegs and shit. But i've heard some pretty bad shit from Axl, i'm just hoping he can sing the new stuff even more rockin than the older stuff. release indeed....

I heard the demo's for 'Better' and 'IRS', and he still sounds awesome.

Then I used AC97 Audio Configuration to push the music back, his voice is really clear

and as strong as ever.

C'mon guys is right. He hasn't lost a step. I will boldly say he sings better now, not screaming as much, but letting his natural high wails flow more freely. Listen to him sing in Albany, listen to KOHD, Night Train, Hes up there with ease. This thread should be named "It's amazing how great Axl's voice still is!", if ya ask me.

No offense, but he is on top of his game. Hear the "truuuuuuuuuue...." in IRS?

Of course Axl can sing the new stuff! The SONGS are new and his voice has changed with them... my bet is that he'll sound little different live than on CD.

i completley agree

and he wouldnt spend this much money on CD if he couldn't pull it off live

we've heard the demos, so we know he's still got it

come in, IRS is fucking brilliant

he'll be able to do it live

Don't get me wrong, I think Axl is awesome but his live voice has always been pretty hit and miss anyway so I can't see it gettin' any better. Some of the live recordings available from the Use Your Illusion tours are shocking!

The main problem seemed to be his voice would go weak when he was running or something in comparison to his old raspy voice, so it sounded poor in comparison to the old recordings, however these new songs ARE his new voice, hes got a rasp but its different, its more the way he would sing Chinese Democracy on the 02 tour, so he should be able to do newer songs with relative ease, also he has shown he can still easily slip into his high scream when needed (for IRS etc)