Lisa Reed's Comments about leaks

One Speed Bike

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

Edited by One Speed Bike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

Be patient? Axl himself said in chicago, 92 , we dont have any time to waste, so , Lisa Reed....

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

This woman sounds really stupid....I'm sure she's a nice lady and all, but this comment is not the brightest.

Why would we want to do this?

Its called Passion, Obsession, Fan Maniacs, all those things which make up a 70.000 crowd at RIR...I don't see anyone rushing to bootleg Dizzy's stuff, and I'm sure he must have some people who like him also.

The minute these reactions stop, and only one out of every 50 people downloads the next leak, then Axl will know that no one cares anymore, which in my opinion is much.....much worse.

So, take it as a compliment that everyone flocked to it, and the fact that the reactions were what they were....if you don't want this shit to happen, don't pass on the demo cd's to radio stations then.

simple...

...and stop bitching...this is great news, and it happened at just the right time for everyone.

When I still lived with the parents, I knew where "Santa" was hiding the presents. I had a kickass Nintendo and all I wanted was "Mike Tyson's Punchout". Well, one day when Santa was not at home, about a week before C-day, I broke into the vault (aka: closet) and opened the Tyson game, put some Soccer game that I never played into that box, then me and my buddy played Tyson at his house for the next week until we beat his sorry ass. Sure I climaxed before Christmas, but Christmas is just a day. Why live by that restriction?

Now, thanks to my big-mouthed brother, my parents know all about the scheme, and we have a great big laugh about it every F-ing year. No big deal. All I did was take what I was going to get later. Good times. My parents think it's hilarious. Hopefully Axl will laugh about this a little. We're just having some fun is all. The music is excellent. Can't wait to hear more! Don't worry Mr. Rose, I'll buy your CDs over and over again. Damn things wear out after about 1000 plays. Technology is a bitch!

Be patient? Axl himself said in chicago, 92 , we dont have any time to waste, so , Lisa Reed....

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

hahaha, this is a fucking true fan right there... he knows his shit. that was awesome.

which brings me to a new uhhh..... can't think of the right word..... thing: in life, it is a really, really good thing if you can apply a quote by Axl Rose to as many areas of life/as many people as often as possible...

for example: .............................................. fuck, actually i can't think of one right now... this ALWAYS happens. so yeah, just see superloconoriega's above.

but getting on with the subject: again- i think these leaks were premeditated acts conducted by officials themselves (YEAAAAAAAAA big words!)... maybe lisa reed is just responding how she is supposed too- OR- she herself is out of the loop, too- hm.

either way,

AHHHHHHHHHHH GONNA CALL THE FUCKIN PRESIDENT BITCH N HE'S GONNA FUCK YOU ALL IN THE ASSES WOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is going to fucking RULE.

Axl Rio January '01.

We'll be back next year with a lot more new songs.

Axl MTV '02

Well go back, do some more recording and start an American leg of the tour.

Axl December '02

See you next Summer.

When X Mas gets delayed year after year...... well, sometimes you just want to sneak a peak to know why you are waiting. And personally I'm more hyped than ever so....

I am agreeing with what Lisa Reed has said. I for one have not downloaded anything from chinese democracy. I will wait until the cd comes out my reasons are if Axl wanted us to listen to the cd right now held release it right now and besides that when i do listen to chinese democracy i want it to be of the best quality and not some rip off version of it.Everybody is going to keep on doing these types of things and Axl is going to get pissed off and never release it.Yes i am getting impatient to hear it and would love to download the songs but i refuse to for the simple fact i dont want to hear it until the cd comes out to me ild rather hear it done right then whatever is on these downloads.It is the same thing as breaking into his house car or studio and stealing a copy of the cd.

Think about it from Axls point of view for a second.He has spent all this time making the cd and is trying to make it perfect and make it to where it is the quality he wants, he doesnt want people listening to it until he feels it is ready to be listened to. I dont blame Axl for being a recluse hell ild stay in my house to if i was in his shoes.Think about it this way how would you feel if you was building something and it took you alot of time and effort to build because you wanted it to be the way you want it and wont accept anything less then the best. Well all of a sudden john doe comes around the corner and copies a little bit from it and displays it to the world. Wouldnt you be pissed off.

Chinese democracy is Axls baby treat him and the cd with some respect. He said we will hear music this year and i for one believe we will.But if everybody keeps up the download crap i wouldnt blame Axl one bit if he pulled the plug on it right now and comes out and tells everybody sorry Chinese Democracy will never come out.I can hear his last words now" thanks to the lameass downloaders im keeping Chinese Democracy to myself"

Everybody knows what happens when Axl gets pissed off. So why dont we all just wait until the c d is released by Axl and then listen to it 24/7.That way it will be how Axl wanted us to hear it and theyll be even more excitement over the cd. Now i am getting my hard hat on and expecting alot of crap for saying what i said but hey it is how i feel so bring all the cussing and shit yall want i am ready for it

Edited by jane

i am agreeing with what lisa reed has said. i for one have not downloaded anything from chinese democracy. i will wait until the cd comes out my reasons are if axl wanted us to listen to the cd right now held release it right now and besides that when i do listen to chinese democracy i want it to be of the best quality and not some rip off version of it.everybody is going to keep on doing these types of things and axl is going to get pissed off and never release it.yes i am getting impatient to hear it and would love to download the songs but i refuse to for the simple fact i dont want to hear it until the cd comes out to me ild rather hear it done right then whatever is on these downloads.it is the same thing as breaking into his house car or studio and stealing a copy of the cd. think about it from axls point of view for a second.he has spent all this time making the cd and is trying to make it perfect and make it to where it is the quality he wants, he doesnt want people listening to it until he feels it is ready to be listened to. i dont mlame axl for being a recluse hell ild stay in my house to if i was in his shoes.think about it this way how would you feel if you was building something and it took you alot of time and effort to build because you wanted it to be the way you want it and wont accept anything less then the best. well all of a sudden john doe comes around the corner and copies a little bit from it and displays it to the world. wouldnt you be pissed off. chinese democracy is axls baby treat him and the cd with some respect.l he said we will hear music this year and i for one believe we will.but if everybody keeps up the download crap i wouldnt blame axl one bit if he pulled the plug on it right now and comes out and tells everybody sorry chinese democracy will never come out.i can hear his last words now" thanks to the lameass downloaders im keeping chinese democracy to myself"

everybody knows what happens when axl gets pissed off. so why dont we all just wait until the c d is released by axl and then listen to it 24/7.that way it will be how axl wanted us to hear it and theyll be even more excitement over the cd. now i am getting my hard hat on and expecting alot of crap for saying what i said but hey it is how i feel so bring all the cussing and shit yall want i am ready for it

That's hard on the eyes, but from the closeness of the letters and the way it looks like one flowing sentence, I'm convinced.

i am agreeing with what lisa reed has said. i for one have not downloaded anything from chinese democracy. i will wait until the cd comes out my reasons are if axl wanted us to listen to the cd right now held release it right now and besides that when i do listen to chinese democracy i want it to be of the best quality and not some rip off version of it.everybody is going to keep on doing these types of things and axl is going to get pissed off and never release it.yes i am getting impatient to hear it and would love to download the songs but i refuse to for the simple fact i dont want to hear it until the cd comes out to me ild rather hear it done right then whatever is on these downloads.it is the same thing as breaking into his house car or studio and stealing a copy of the cd. think about it from axls point of view for a second.he has spent all this time making the cd and is trying to make it perfect and make it to where it is the quality he wants, he doesnt want people listening to it until he feels it is ready to be listened to. i dont mlame axl for being a recluse hell ild stay in my house to if i was in his shoes.think about it this way how would you feel if you was building something and it took you alot of time and effort to build because you wanted it to be the way you want it and wont accept anything less then the best. well all of a sudden john doe comes around the corner and copies a little bit from it and displays it to the world. wouldnt you be pissed off. chinese democracy is axls baby treat him and the cd with some respect.l he said we will hear music this year and i for one believe we will.but if everybody keeps up the download crap i wouldnt blame axl one bit if he pulled the plug on it right now and comes out and tells everybody sorry chinese democracy will never come out.i can hear his last words now" thanks to the lameass downloaders im keeping chinese democracy to myself"

everybody knows what happens when axl gets pissed off. so why dont we all just wait until the c d is released by axl and then listen to it 24/7.that way it will be how axl wanted us to hear it and theyll be even more excitement over the cd. now i am getting my hard hat on and expecting alot of crap for saying what i said but hey it is how i feel so bring all the cussing and shit yall want i am ready for it

Best post of the last 48 hours !

Thanx Jane.

Has any noticed a pattern forming here......??????? ITS ONLY THE WOMEN AND THE CROSS DRESSERS OF THIS SITE WHO ARE BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING...LOL!!! Lisa,ur only thanking Jane cus shes the only idiot who listens to your YAWN reading posts.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jimmy1981

Without the leaks there just was NO sign of the record ever coming out, let alone someone like Merck saying anything to the fans regarding said compact disc. So...we're sorry but please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top, pretty please with sugar on top and just a little bit of maple syrup RELEASE THE FUCKING RECORD (or don't? just keep saying it's closer it turns me on, whoo hoo I'm hard - I said "closer".)

It's closer. Not again I can't take this. Where's Pamela - I need release.