Lisa Reed's Comments about leaks

One Speed Bike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a good analogy.

This is like going into someone's house, taking all the stuff that you can and then enjoying it. It is called THEFT.

Stop behaving like immature people. Or even worse : like hooligans.

Weren't GNR considered hooligans once?

Why the fuck have some of you started acting like grannies and grandpas? I'd say that taking 13 million dollars and not delivering like you are supposed to is theft...

"Stealing from a thief"? :P

Either we should get some high quality info or we will take the low quality demo's!! ;)

I bet Lisa has listened to these Demos

so she really can not say for us not to listen to them.

of course Guns n Roses fans who have been waiting for a long time

are going to download Guns n Roses leaks when they come out.

And Christmas comes every year

not over 10 years like Chinese Democracy.

So I think we have been very patient.

Edited by Axl-rocks

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OR YOU'LL END UP IN JAIL !!!! :anger:

:D

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OR YOU'LL END UP IN JAIL !!!! :anger:

:lol:

a million GNR fans in jail would mean NOONE TO COME TO GNR CONCERTS!!! :lol::lol:

I wish them luck with THAT case. Or would it constantly be postponed too? LOL. OR it just may be laughed out of court.

Judge:"Oh look at this ex-hooligan suing his own fans, what a joke!"

Liza prob never listened to the demos. You know what it's like, you're boyfriend is in a big rock band and you have to suck his love stick emotionally and ideologically. Of course, she says don't listen cos she can't. Liza is missing out. Maybe it will never be released. Maybe when Dizzy goes on tour you'll sneak a peek but then what would he do?

I think that Lisa Reed shouldn't care about these things. Who does she think she is!?? Has she waited 13 years for something new from GN'R? "All we need is just a little patience" well, f*ck that now. We want CD now. It has been too long.

Lisa has been a gnr fan a lot longer than any of you!! She has been waiting with us! Give the woman a little respect. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Axl and the band have made it pretty clear for years how they feel about boots and demo's. They want to give us a great product and dem's are not it!! And she is just protecting them (her family).

lisa comes to these board because like us, she is a gnr fan and she wants to make a connection with other fans.

peace out

amy

Time to set a few things straight.

Some of the comments towards Lisa have been way beyond respectfull, but Little Lisa should also get a few things straight.Guns N Roses ( her husbands employer ) are a huge part of many peoples lifes.The house she lives in, the cars she drives, the money in her bank has partly been put there by me and millions of other fans so instead of asking for respect maybe the band and thier sound pieces should show us some respect.We have ben patient and to hear her say its just a bit of patience is insulting.

Lisa Reed is not a member of GnR, her husband is, maybe she should remember that.

The whole thing has resulted in some fans feeling like and being treated like criminals-which is a disgrace considering the loyalty and patience we have shown to this band and in perticular her husband and his misleading comments ( maybe not deliberate but still misleading ).

GnR the band, the machine needs to take a long look in the mirror and see how they treat the fans.

I honestly understand the point of this being a mans life work but unlike Lisa and people connected to GnR we get scraps once in a blue moon and more often than not from sources not directly connected to them-Dont be surprised when we snap up those scraps.

Some of the comments towards Lisa have been way beyond respectfull, but Little Lisa should also get a few things straight.Guns N Roses ( her husbands employer ) are a huge part of many peoples lifes.The house she lives in, the cars she drives, the money in her bank has partly been put there by me and millions of other fans so instead of asking for respect maybe the band and thier sound pieces should show us some respect.We have ben patient and to hear her say its just a bit of patience is insulting.

Lisa Reed is not a member of GnR, her husband is, maybe she should remember that.

The whole thing has resulted in some fans feeling like and being treated like criminals-which is a disgrace considering the loyalty and patience we have shown to this band and in perticular her husband and his misleading comments ( maybe not deliberate but still misleading ).

GnR the band, the machine needs to take a long look in the mirror and see how they treat the fans.

I honestly understand the point of this being a mans life work but unlike Lisa and people connected to GnR we get scraps once in a blue moon and more often than not from sources not directly connected to them-Dont be surprised when we snap up those scraps.

Quite possibly the post of the day

hey! my name is appetiteforillusion! i was here b4 you. change your name or set up a new account!

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

how about this lisa, sick your patience up axl's ass!. 13 years is more then enough, axl should be happy we love this new music, and that we stuck around to hear it.

AGREED!! rock1

hey! my name is appetiteforillusion! i was here b4 you. change your name or set up a new account!

umm... no you werent?

I think that Lisa Reed shouldn't care about these things. Who does she think she is!?? Has she waited 13 years for something new from GN'R? "All we need is just a little patience" well, f*ck that now. We want CD now. It has been too long.

That is the funniest thing I think I have read all day.

That wasn't meant to be funny :/ . (Well maybe on a subconcious level...)

People really have to stop acting like guns n' roses or solely axl rose own them something. it's called rock & roll. and for any true rock fans you know or should at least know that rock has no rules. and as roger daltrey states 'when rock is put up under a microscope it just doesn't stand up' because rock is all about doing what you want, when you want, how you want. and so if you truly consider yourself a fan of rock & roll and of the band guns n' roses you need to know your roll and just let it be.

You know, I'd love it if nobody in the world downloaded them, I'm sure that would piss GNR off more than everybody getting them and there being no demand. In most cases it's not ruining the surprise of 'Christmas' by knowing about our presents (or 2 of them or whatever) it's making us want it more. IRS is a really awesome song, I really don't see a problem with downloading it either, it's not like I'm never going to buy CD, so when it does come out GNR will get my precious pennies and everyone's happy.

Good point!

It´s like a and guy and his girl is getting married, and they are expectated NOT to have sex (download the songs) before the marrige(release).

But they live with each other..(the songs are all over the net!!)

If they can keep the hands off each other under that cind of circumstances, they don´t want each other.

If we can keep our hands off the leaked tracks, we´re not interested in the music..

They can save a part of their virginity and just have plain oral sex, as we just listen to demos.

That´s my opinion

• 1 month later...
Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but as time passes I think Lisa's comments are very unfortunate

Almost a month and a half has passed since then and the only thing I see in a near future is a tour with no CD and that's very disapointing because I think everyone here wants CD instead of a tour.

Finally she should have known that Patience is not one the things GNR fans should be asked for...