Lisa Reed's Comments about leaks

One Speed Bike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but as time passes I think Lisa's comments are very unfortunate

Almost a month and a half has passed since then and the only thing I see in a near future is a tour with no CD and that's very disapointing because I think everyone here wants CD instead of a tour.

Finally she should have known that Patience is not one the things GNR fans should be asked for...

Someone married to Shitty Reed shouldn't comment on anything regarding GnR. She has no right.

How bout you dont bash Dizzy u fuckin asshole. He is the only one who stayed loyal to Axl these last 15 years.

How about I don't give a fucking shit about what you or Shitty have to say? I love all the new guys, Finck, Fortus, Tommy.....I just don't like Shitty. I haven't since the day he entered the band. He's a spineless yes man, eagerly waiting to jum on the bandwagon for money.

I call bullshit. Axl does in fact owe the fans something. You see, he's happy to get paid by us for what he does and he expects us to buy the next album. If he expects so much from the fans then it's fair for the fans to expect something as well.

For instance, if you expect your fans to wait over a decade for an album, then it's probably pretty fair of the fans to expect some amount of updates along the way.

I'm tired of this bullshit of people telling me that these rockers, sitting on their millions of dollars earned from the fans, don't owe the fans shit. Fuck that and fuck these comments by Lisa, just be happy that any of us still give a shit about a band that hasn't done anything but a failed tour in the past decade.

These leaks are the only saving grace that has me still waiting for CD.

:fuckyou:

Oh so now we are bad fans for listening to them? Make up your fucking minds! We as fans would always be in the wrong.

1) The demos leak we listen, we like - We are disrespecting Axl. aka bad fans.

2) The demos leak we listen, we hate- We are disrespecting Axl. aka bad fans.

3) The demos leak we don't listen - We are disrespecting Axl. aka bad fans.

How the fuck are we to win here? I for one am tired of all the damn mind games. If Axl cancels the next time he comes to Phoenix, I am done with him. I've had tickets for 5 cancelled GnR shows in my lifetime. Even Oasis hasn't fucked me that bad.

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak :

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

Easy for her to say,she is married to a member of the band..She has heard much more than we.

And christmas comes once a year,not once in 13 years.

Us fans have been waiting for 13 years.....we can only listen to AFD, UYI 1& 2 for so long before you piss off your co-workers, family and friends and sing every fucking song on every single record with no problem. Hearing these leaks on the internet and radio recently made a believer out of me that maybe just maybe I have something to look forward to this year. Tell Dizzy to fucking step it up and kick Axl in the ass to get it out....we've been loyal for so fucking long......

Even Oasis hasn't fucked me that bad.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It's like being in a bad relationship. Other people's bands announce a release date, look forward to it, and go buy the damn album. We get leaked tracks, broken promises, cancelled tours, anonymous quotes, and bad rumours. And I LOVE EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF IT!

So that Lisa's message was written for Dizzy's message board (mailing group) first, as we can see it wasn't so good idea to post it here.

So many people seems to take it too personally etc. And many of those seems to be kids who were less than 7 years old in early 90's. It's stupid and childish to abuse her. But great that many of you understood those lines correctly, and don't blame her. Any problems related to the album aren't because of her. But imagine how many people are asking from her all the time when CD comes out etc.?

So that Lisa's message was written for Dizzy's message board (mailing group) first, as we can see it wasn't so good idea to post it here.

So many people seems to take it too personally etc. And many of those seems to be kids who were less than 7 years old in early 90's. It's stupid and childish to abuse her. But great that many of you understood those lines correctly, and don't blame her. Any problems related to the album aren't because of her. But imagine how many people are asking from her all the time when CD comes out etc.?

Does your name mean 'anal sex' in latin? :unsure:

Nobody is asking for shit from her. I think most of us would rather her keep her mouth shut because we realize she doesn't have dick to do with CD. If she puts up comments regarding CD however, then it's fair game to comment on her post. Her opinion is that we're all dickheads because we are not patient enough for the new album. My opinion is that her comments are the biggest bag of bullshit I've ever heard. Do you know any other fans that wait for over a decade for an album with nothing inbetween but a partial failed tour? Didn't think so :fuckyou:

Her talling us, as fans, to be more patient.....yea that's funny. If this was 'like Christmas', I would have quit believing in Santa when he didn't show up for ten years and gone out and bought myself a gift- So back off bitch.

Edited by mcalldp

if she puts up comments regarding CD however, then it's fair game to comment on her post. Her opinion is that we're all dickheads because we are not patient enough for the new album. my opinion is that's the biggest bag of bullshit I've ever heard. Know any other fans that wait for over a decade for an album with nothing inbetween but a partial failed tour?

That posting was meant to lot smaller group than what is this message board, in that mailing list Lisa knows most of the fans. If you comment something, do you want it's posted to huge message board without asking from you?

Lisa doesn't think that we fans are dickheads, she's never said anything like that, some of you just want to imagine so. And many of us doesn't understand why.

if she puts up comments regarding CD however, then it's fair game to comment on her post. Her opinion is that we're all dickheads because we are not patient enough for the new album. my opinion is that's the biggest bag of bullshit I've ever heard. Know any other fans that wait for over a decade for an album with nothing inbetween but a partial failed tour?

That posting was meant to lot smaller group than what is this message board, in that mailing list Lisa knows most of the fans. If you comment something, do you want it's posted to huge message board without asking from you?

Lisa doesn't think that we fans are dickheads, she's never said anything like that, some of you just want to imagine so. And many of us doesn't understand why.

Yes, If I post on an official site of a member of a band as big as Guns then I will expect that my message will be seen by many. This is the internet right? How do you get anything different from her message? She is saying as plain as can be that she does not think we are being patient. She states this as a negative thing. I don't see how you can get anything else from her message. If that's not how she felt she could have followed up with a correction.

She's thinks it's shitty that people listen to leaks and are not patient enough to wait for an album that's, -coming soon-...yea we've heard that for how many years? My point is, anyone saying guns fans are not patient is full of shit. Anyone that posts on the internet can expect any number of people to read their comments

Edited by mcalldp

Us fans have been waiting for 13 years.....we can only listen to AFD, UYI 1& 2 for so long before you piss off your co-workers, family and friends and sing every fucking song on every single record with no problem. Hearing these leaks on the internet and radio recently made a believer out of me that maybe just maybe I have something to look forward to this year. Tell Dizzy to fucking step it up and kick Axl in the ass to get it out....we've been loyal for so fucking long......

Haven`t the rest of the fans everywhere else in the world been waiting for exactly as longs as Us fans?

If that's not how she felt she could have followed up with a correction.

So you've seen maybe her "correction" if you're member of Dizzy's mailing group? There's been many good news also through the years on mailing group and of the some reason many of those aren't posted here by someone (without asking from her permission).

I just hope now this subject would be forgotten, and fans doesn't put to her mouth words she hasn't said. Peace between us.

Give Lisa a break, OK?

She's a sweetheart. She said what she felt at the time, and she addressed it to a far different group, a group of "friends", than this one. Her statements weren't exactly for public consumption....that they got transplanted here, and ripped apart, and have now been resurrected AGAIN, is unfortunate.

I'm SURE that many of you have sent emails or had conversations with people that YOU wouldn't want to have debated, or talked about, in public.

I don't agree, 100%, with what she said, either. But, given her relationship with Dizzy and the band, I wouldn't really expect her to say anything else.