album cover

gin_hotel

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the girl is rock n roll baby, maybe more VR than GnR but maybe axl is influenced by his old band mates.

anyways 'your gonna get delirious if you take life too serious..............ITS CHICO TIME !' rock1

anybody else wondering what the fuck chicos doin on here :rofl-lol: sorry chico :P

Where is everybody getting these from? :huh:

Who cares... she's fit though!

A very good point ;)

i agree :wub:

How can the pcture of the girl be a CD case cover when the dimentions of the image clearly don't fit a "square" size you would normally see :P

no idea, i pmed wes to comment earlier, i only posted it because everyone gave me a hard time for not sharing IRS when he sent it to me. so when he sent the pic to me tellin me it was the pic they are gonna use for the album i posted it. if its real or fake i couldnt care, just thought id post it since i didnt post IRS and everyone hated me for it :)

i just believe it could be real since its from the same man/people that gave us the leaked songs

Edited by gin_hotel

Please fuckin shit.. Come on; can someone spell "plastic wrap" - a common and ugly filter in Photoshop.

Not even a good fake.

EDIT: THey've merged the threads. I answered to the one with the big plastic star... On the other hand. I don't think the girl will be the cover either. But she's cute. ;)

Edited by evil_l

gunspaulmann9gy8ik.jpg

How can the pcture of the girl be a CD case cover when the dimentions of the image clearly don't fit a "square" size you would normally see :P

no idea, i pmed wes to comment earlier, i only posted it because everyone gave me a hard time for not sharing IRS when he sent it to me. so when he sent the pic to me tellin me it was the pic they are gonna use for the album i posted it. if its real or fake i couldnt care, just thought id post it since i didnt post IRS and everyone hated me for it :)

i just believe it could be real since its from the same man/people that gave us the leaked songs

whoever said it leaves too much too the imagination. isnt everything about CD in the imagination most of the time, before the songs leaked we didnt know if it existed

GNR_CD_COVER.gif

[ALL_300_Dpi_OF_IT]

you know...dizzy, 4tus and chris are missing from that.

and if dizzy's missing, being a member for 38590132 years...IT'S FAKE.

Why was this image moved to this thread?

It's not fake,it's simply a wall paper. It's also used as a CD cover for my own bootleg of Chinese Democracy that i play while driving :) - i did an update of my Bootleg CD. It now has IRS [studio clear] and Better [Demo1] along with OMG, Sweet Child O'Mine [big Daddy version] and Riad alogn with The Blues and Madgascar from RNR3, Leeds, Boston :)

Edited by dobadog

Guest cherry_bomb

well, its utter shit to be honest. and i really dont believe for a second that its the real deal. looks like some cheap digi cam naff photoshop job

I'd like to see the pic of the girl with all the typography and branding on it first, before I belive it will be a cd cover.

As for that massive image....thanks dude for wasting everyone's bandwidth with that crap piece of Photoshop work....you could have resized it at least, for web viewing.