The meaning behind IRS...

there is no dana only zool

I find it interesting that Axl is requesting the assistance of big organizations in this song to help him with something. I've been under the impression that these last ten years were spent trying to adopt a state of absolute personal perfection- yet he wants the president, the irs, the fbi!

What do you think he is talking about in this song and what is it that he is trying to achieve through his efforts?

I find it interesting that Axl is requesting the assistance of big organizations in this song to help him with something. I've been under the impression that these last ten years were spent trying to adopt a state of absolute personal perfection- yet he wants the president, the irs, the fbi!

What do you think he is talking about in this song and what is it that he is trying to achieve through his efforts?

You tell us Einstein

You tell us Einstein

I just noticed where you're posting from Warchild, say "hello " to Jim Morrison for me please. I haven't been there in a long time...

Sounds like a love lost song again, probably about Stephanie, seems to be a running theme to him, he liked her I reckon.

Or...

It's about how he wants to have a big party and invite all the feds to his house for ice cream and cake, one of those two though.

:confused:

I'VE BEEN TOO SURE TO OFFER MY HELP - Axl knows Chinese Democracy is going to be good so he doesn't have to tell us

I SET IT UP AGAIN DRESSED AS SOMEBODY ELSE- Axl starting over Guns with a new look and band

FEEL LIKE STUMBLING DOWN THE ROAD - The hard times Axl has gone through trying to make CD

FEEL LIKE I'LL NEVER GET YA OUTTA THIS SONG - Not sure really...

FEELING LIKE I'M JUST TOO SAD TO KILL - Axl is frustrated and doesn't know how to act

FEELING LIKE I JUST WALKED IN MY SHIT - Self explanatory

THEY'LL BE WAITING ON ME I KNOW

LIKE A BROKEN RECORD FOR SO LONG - The fans reaction towards CD in the past couple of years.

That's my interpretation of that little part