interesting info from darknamus

gnrrules21

Hey all,

Treat this as rumor for now, please - until someone either corroborates it or manages to kill it.

The song "Better", as per a phone conversation I had yesterday evening, did NOT come from the CD sent to Eddie Trunk. In fact, the person I spoke with seemed pretty confident that it came from a disc thats only been "in the wild" for a couple of weeks now. Make of that what you will - but the Trunk disc apparently did *NOT* have Better on it, while this one did.

On a further note, I've now gotten corroboration from two independent sources that the disc that Better DID come from has a total of 7 tracks.

IRS

Better

TWAT

TWAT (a different mix? or different vocals? not sure - but there are two different versions on the disc)

3 Instrumentals (of which I have no clue what they are - I'm assuming the instrumental tracks to IRS, Better, & TWAT?)

Supposedly (as I had heard long ago, but I'm still not positive about) the Trunk CD has / had "Prostitute" on it.

Furhermore - and this one is the info I'm least sure of (at the moment) There's apparently some OTHER demo disc out there. Working on getting details. If / when I do, I'll share.

(Posted at htgth)

check that out dont knowmuch about it but seems interesting none the less

Hey all,

Treat this as rumor for now, please - until someone either corroborates it or manages to kill it.

The song "Better", as per a phone conversation I had yesterday evening, did NOT come from the CD sent to Eddie Trunk. In fact, the person I spoke with seemed pretty confident that it came from a disc thats only been "in the wild" for a couple of weeks now. Make of that what you will - but the Trunk disc apparently did *NOT* have Better on it, while this one did.

On a further note, I've now gotten corroboration from two independent sources that the disc that Better DID come from has a total of 7 tracks.

IRS

Better

TWAT

TWAT (a different mix? or different vocals? not sure - but there are two different versions on the disc)

3 Instrumentals (of which I have no clue what they are - I'm assuming the instrumental tracks to IRS, Better, & TWAT?)

Supposedly (as I had heard long ago, but I'm still not positive about) the Trunk CD has / had "Prostitute" on it.

Furhermore - and this one is the info I'm least sure of (at the moment) There's apparently some OTHER demo disc out there. Working on getting details. If / when I do, I'll share.

(edited for clarification - I wrote a sentence kinda screwy and it didn't sound right)

-darknemus

this is not nessesarily bullshit....but there is no chanse we are hearing it all

CL

If darknemus gets his hands on the disc then anything can happen.

:rolleyes:

err... dont know what to think... if those songs get leaked i dont know if i want to hear them :( i mean... i want to hear the full album someday... :(

Agus.

As I posted on HTGTH, if I got my hands on the disc (discs) - or tracks thereof, I really don't know what I'd do.

Actually, the problem is, I *DO* know what I'd do, and that scares me. Not the possible legal repercussions or anything like that (as i'm certainly not the person who leaked the discs, thats for damn sure) but just a very difficult position to be in.

I'm kind of hoping I don't have to be in said position. We'll see, though. There is no fate but what we make and all that.

-darknemus

As I posted on HTGTH, if I got my hands on the disc (discs) - or tracks thereof, I really don't know what I'd do.

Actually, the problem is, I *DO* know what I'd do, and that scares me. Not the possible legal repercussions or anything like that (as i'm certainly not the person who leaked the discs, thats for damn sure) but just a very difficult position to be in.

I'm kind of hoping I don't have to be in said position. We'll see, though. There is no fate but what we make and all that.

-darknemus

If you ever put your hands on the CD or any other, enjoy it for yourself, don't share. There is the work of too many people on it.

I'm a huge fan, and of course I could think of downloading it to get a preview of everything but I also think this wouldn't be fair for the people who worked on it.

Anyway, for what we can read of the past days, leaked or not this CD will be bought by the fans. It limits the damages but why leak it?

Axl 's free to make it listen to whomsoever he wants, it's his work. You don't have this freedom or power of decision.

My position is not a criticism to you or anyone willing to leak the CD, it's just an opinion.

I just hope that the pressure of the leak and the incredible interest of the fans provide the motivation to get Chi Dem finally released.

Given the choice of a couple more leaked tracks and CD in a year, or no more leaks and CD in 6 months I'd be taking CD in 6 months.

It's be great to actually hear from comments from the "officials". :question:

Excellent S.S..........I would HOPE anyone with a shred of INTEGRITY, and RESPECT for the band's wishes

would not pimp it out....To grab some PERSONAL GLORY....however fleeting.....

You know what I mean??

WARCHILD

If you ever put your hands on the CD or any other, enjoy it for yourself, don't share. There is the work of too many people on it.

I'm a huge fan, and of course I could think of downloading it to get a preview of everything but I also think this wouldn't be fair for the people who worked on it.

Anyway, for what we can read of the past days, leaked or not this CD will be bought by the fans. It limits the damages but why leak it?

Axl 's free to make it listen to whomsoever he wants, it's his work. You don't have this freedom or power of decision.

My position is not a criticism to you or anyone willing to leak the CD, it's just an opinion.

This is probably the most clear-headed post I've read about this situation.

A pretty good, and simple, explanation of intellectual property rights.

Nicely done, SS!!

/Mike

Excellent S.S..........I would HOPE anyone with a shred of INTEGRITY, and RESPECT for the band's wishes

would not pimp it out....To grab some PERSONAL GLORY....however fleeting.....

You know what I mean??

WARCHILD

Well, if S.S is me then I think I do.

Still, le Père Lachaise is a real cold place to stay.. :P try The Crazy Horse Saloon my friend!