Only a month and a half into the new year...

Guest Yanni_16

Guest Yanni_16

And 2006 has already surpassed 2003, 2004, and 2005 in terms of news. Two events in which Axl has publicly appeared and had his photo taken, rumours of Axl playing the album at a nightclub, Slash saying on two separate occasions the album is finished, and of course everybody's favourite quote, "People will hear music this year." Come on, I know everybody on here, even the most skeptical ones are really getting their hopes up now, you can feel it deep down that somethings happening and that a release date is almost in reach.

And 2006 has already surpassed 2003, 2004, and 2005 in terms of news. Two events in which Axl has publicly appeared and had his photo taken, rumours of Axl playing the album at a nightclub, Slash saying on two separate occasions the album is finished, and of course everybody's favourite quote, "People will hear music this year." Come on, I know everybody on here, even the most skeptical ones are really getting their hopes up now, you can feel it deep down that somethings happening and that a release date is almost in reach.

"Soon" maybe the word.

We HAVE heard music this year.... he never said Chinese Democracy.... do you reckon that these leaks are it for 2006?!

LP

We HAVE heard music this year.... he never said Chinese Democracy.... do you reckon that these leaks are it for 2006?!

LP

i hadn't thought about it like that...

damn it <_<

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 17 2006, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Prey to the god/s that you worship. Its looking better than it has for any other year, thats for sure...

really? even better than a tour?

i mean i think cd strtas now (666) but im not giving my hopes up too soon

I dunno, i wasnt around here for the tour years...

LP

damn it <_<

I'm pretty confident when Axl said we'll hear music this year he meant Chinese Democracy.

The difference between 2002 and now is back then he said he wasnt sure that soon is the word and we had no confirmation of recorded music. He said we will hear music this year and we have had evidence of studio work.

LP

damn it <_<

I'm pretty confident when Axl said we'll hear music this year he meant Chinese Democracy.

The difference between 2002 and now is back then he said he wasnt sure that soon is the word and we had no confirmation of recorded music. He said we will hear music this year and we have had evidence of studio work.

yay!

LP

:)

but we still all stay fans! :)

Well you can look at it in 2 different ways.

1. This is the music he meant.

2. CD is coming out this year.

Maybe Slash was right and it is done and March is it. I'd like to think that. People say that Slash couldn't know because he is not in the band etc, but he WAS in the band, so I'm sure he is excited to hear the new album just as much as we all are. I'm sure people inside the GnR camp tell Slash certain things since, after all, he was in the band for a long time.

LP

damn i hope not but Axl did say Music so we cant complain

he for sure won't let us down..just these tracks would certainly not be fuckin' enough...it is just february...btfw :)