________

Guest Bach

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn flood control!!!!! :anger:

Axl Rose must not go anywhere near Slash until CD has been released, toured for and played to death all over the world.

Only then should he even think of considering a gig with him....doing it now will defeat the point of the last 12 years completely.

Edited by elmir

if axl takes slash back it proves he couldnt make an album without slash. axl will look desperate like hes needed him all along

well if thats what it is he needs to put his pride behind him for awhile. most of us here are die hard original gnr fans i think. atleast i am. when i heard that gnr was commin back out a couple years ago i literaly dropped on the floor and just about had a heart attack. then i saw it wasnt gnr at all. gnr isnt axl. he was the biggest influencs of the band i agree w/ that but slash izzy duff steven were the band too. thats what i want to see

but yes i dont see it happening. ofcourse i hoped to be proven wrong

axl doesnt need slash - he proved that. but maybe one thing that stuck in his head throughout the 02 tour was like all the slash comments from people in the crowd, tshirts, the fuckhead at leeds who probably didnt go home. he probably wants to do it right and seen as its been so long and theyve mellowed out a bit and ..................hang on ive forgotten my point

RUMOR

OK :chef:

So apparently, Slash is in a VR shitstorm and is tking his distance from the band and Axl and Slash have been in touch for some weeks now.??!!

Take it for what it's worth, but i fing interesting that MULTIPLE AND VARIOUS SOURCES (sources with credibility that is) heard the same rumor.

"There are some things you said you would never do and yet..."

Hey Bachy-Bach

Remember the time Madison said "never say never" about something I had posted?

and someone had told me one time "Don't ever say you will NEVER do anything, because that is the very thing you MIGHT end up doing............."

Iv'e heard rumors about internal conflict......"concept album"? WTF

then they will have Cuntraband and Liberturd........(couldn't resist that one)

when there is a change of seasons you usually can expect a few storms.........some severe........

no official word as of yet.

W~~

RUMOR

So apparently, Slash is in a VR shitstorm and is tking his distance from the band and Axl and Slash have been in touch for some weeks now.??!!

Take it for what it's worth, but i fing interesting that MULTIPLE AND VARIOUS SOURCES (sources with credibility that is) heard the same rumor.

Hey Bachy-Bach

and someone had told me one time "Don't ever say you will NEVER do anything, because that is the very thing you MIGHT end up doing............."

when there is a change of seasons you usually can expect a few storms.........some severe........

W~~

i hope its true cos i can remember all the bad things youve said about slash & duff in the past'

you wont need to hang here anymore' as you only like the new guys dont ya? :rofl-lol:

Never before has a truer quote been spoken. :book:

So far or so it seems

All is lost

With nothing fulfilled

Off the pages and the

T.V. screen

Another world

Where nothing's true

Tripping through

The life fantastic

Lose a step

And never get up

Left alone

With a cold blank stare

I feel like giving up

I was blinded by a paradise

Utopia high in the sky

A dream that only drowned me

Deep in sorrow, wondering why

Oh come let us adore him

Abuse and then ignore him

No matter what

Don't let him be

Let's feed upon his misery

Then string him up for all the world to see

I'm sick of all

Your hypocrites

Holding me at bay

And I don't need

Your sympathy

To get me through the day

Seasons change and so can I

Hold on Boy

No time to cry

Untie these strings

I'm climbing down

I won't let them push me away

Oh come let us adore him

Abuse and then ignore him

No matter what

Don't let him be

Let's feed upon

His misery

Now it's time for them

To deal with me

From a Change of Seasons, DT

RUMOR

Hey Bachy-Bach

W~~

i hope its true cos i can remember all the bad things youve said about slash & duff in the past'

you wont need to hang here anymore' as you only like the new guys dont ya? :rofl-lol:

Well Lawrence, a Band is kinda like a family.....you can fuss and cuss and bitch at eatch other.....but if anybody ELSE does it....you'll come together against the outsider...........ina half a heartbeat..

I think Guns is a big dysfunctional family, Soooooooooooo

as I said nothing official yet......don't listen to rumormongers out to shine in someone else's reflected glory

And Lawrence, you'd miss me if I left......you know you love me..... :P

the most Infamous WARchild

OK this IS interesting...

Ross Halfin mentioned something like this not long ago.

Slash has been talking about CD a hell of a lot recently.

Matt's website talks about working with Duff but NOT Slash... also he is embarking on some new projects.

Axl spoke of his admiration for Slash at the Korn party. Also mentions talking to Izzy...

Axl, Slash, Duff court case delayed... what are they doing? settlement of sorts maybe?

Weiland is supposedly bringing out another solo record soon. Talks about doing a VR concept album.. dont think Slash will want to be part of that.

It's all a bit strange..

For me the wierd part is Slash giving lots of publicity to the CHI DEM release.

I wouldnt like to guess at what might be happening at this stage.

Good points.... think its still just fantasy though :(

Grimo.

So IF Slash and co rejoined with Axl in GNR. What would happen to CHIDEM??

:o

thats the question i bet a lot of people are wondering

i doubt Axl would scrap it, he's spent too much money on it

i don't know what he'd do

So IF Slash and co rejoined with Axl in GNR. What would happen to CHIDEM??

:o

Exactly.

Sounds like a BIG slap in the face for the other guys, especially Robin. IF CD is (almost) ready to be released with the efforts of the existing band, I can't see how Slash fits into that equation. And, imo one thing is a never...Slash would never play with Finck.

Well I just wonder how Slash would know if the album is coming out in March? Why would he go to the press and say that?

He didn't just "go to the press". He did a radio interview before a VR gig, and obviously was asked questions about GnR etc. Slash has never been a 'no comment' guy. He's also been in the business for over 2 decades. Obviously he's got lots of friends with connections who "know things".

who cares about chinese democracy if AXL AND SLASH are back together. take a year and write a new album. Hope Duff n Matt come to play too n Izzy for that matter. Rock N ROLL needs it. WTF velvet revolver are dealing with a stupid like pharrell. Mate Slash surely wouldnt take that and like it... Fuuuck dance we want rock n roll

Edited by Charlierose

who cares about chinese democracy if AXL AND SLASH are back together. take a year and write a new album. Hope Duff n Matt come to play too n Izzy for that matter. Rock N ROLL needs it. WTF velvet revolver are dealing with a stupid like pharrell. Mate Slash surely wouldnt take that and like it... Fuuuck dance we want rock n roll

Its only kind of funny that the rock and roll you speak of comes with a 45 year old man in a football jersey with corn rows doing the snake?

J/k but I doubt this big reunion everybody is dreaming of happens.

with all this talk about slash and axl reuniting, people are saying axl would get rid of the new band. In reality the new band is great, and there only talking about slash rejoining. So could it be possible for axl to keep the new band but have slash replace bucketheads spot? That would be fuckn awesome