The official story behind the demos

mandersen66

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, as much as i wanna hear the rest of what they got...im starting to feel like these guys are just laughing it up at how they have so many fans dangling by a string. Well if this is how you get your jollys you can keep em. Id rather get the finished product.

I'm not sure it's cool to leak the whole album. A track a year to keep up interest of fans is good. But whole album is not cool really. It depends on when the albums really coming out. Axl could be pissed so called fans downloaded his track. u never know. he could have gone back into studio to record a new single to replace the leaked ones.

I live in Las Vegas, someone give me that strippers name and teh strip club.. I will take her ass into the champagne room and convince her to give it to me.

You know if carrson daily has already been their i doubt want to be, you might as well put a sticker on her female organs that says "biohazard" kinda like a harlem hooker, accept sub the aids with lameless.

I live in Las Vegas, someone give me that strippers name and teh strip club.. I will take her ass into the champagne room and convince her to give it to me.

Just as long as you remember that there is no sex in the champagne room!

Anyone remember that song?

Just as long as you remember that there is no sex in the champagne room!

Anyone remember that song?

Gotta love Chris Rock my fellow Chicagoan.

You know if carrson daily has already been their i doubt want to be, you might as well put a sticker on her female organs that says "biohazard" kinda like a harlem hooker, accept sub the aids with lameless.

I didn't say I was going to bang her or exchange body fluids.. just going to get the CD

I vote for release it after the album comes out. People are still gonna want to collect demo versions of the new songs. That's enough for now...I mean we've already got the much hyped TWAT and Better...do we really need more right away? Any more and it'll be sabotaging GN'R's plans for the album's release.

What's crazy is Axl playing this at a club and not taking the necessary steps to ensure it wasn't recorded. Well, that's assuming your story is accurate.

I doubt Axl was playing demos, he was playing the real thing, which means this is bs or that these aren'ty demos.

thats what i've been thinking too....but Better is the only one out of the 3 that is really studio quality in my opinion

this is a lie.

Chuck Norris caused the leaks because he was unhappy with axls time being spent on it.

come on we all know chuck is too busys beating up the commies, damn russians pretending the cold war is over, well don't worry chuck is on that case. What can I say, axl has a think for big booty, and he had run out of dollar bills to shove in g string, so he just shoved the cd right up her .............. and the rest is history.