Whole single leaked

gin_hotel

Aren't leaks a common thing?

I hang out at the Alanis Morissette forum and I know the things that go on there.

Her whole album leaked before the album came out few years back

Fiona Apple's new entire album (extraordinary Machine) leaked months before the new single was released or even before any released dates were announced. Her leaks made it to shows and radio stations and reviews in magazines. She too played it like Axl. No word to fans till it came out and for years I waited aswell.

If u want someone big, take Madonna (I don't listen to her but I saw things things that went in the alanis board)

Her new single leaked before it came out. Radio stations were playing it before it came out. Her first video leaked before it came out.

I saw threads posting leaks to coldplay, shakira, garbage, etc.

Why are we making a big deal out of GNR leaks?

It seems every board goes through that and so far we're the only ones deleting posts and links and being scared Axl or Merck will ramm their cock up our asses.

On that forum, people are always requesting songs and others are happy to upload them.

Also, why are people forwarding them to stations? Let them find it on their own. It still takes a little effort to find them. Why did Madison have to write to merck about the leaks? Let him figure it out on his own aswell.

If we can all quietly and humbly download it and keep it within ourselves, do it. If you don't want to download, don't. If u want to send it to radio stations, let them find it on their own. GNR members may have some respect for their fans but their management doesn't need our ass for any promotion. They don't give a shit about us fans.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost... aren't these the songs off the trunk cd from years ago??

They are not near being mastered for release... I can't imagine that they are a single that leaked.

nop, these songs came from Las Vegas :book:

Yeah, cos 2,000 or so geeks on the internet (Plus me) listening to it and a few two bob radio stations playing iRS are going to make the world stop spinning.

Give up on that photo please you fool. The songs are not from a single, they are demos not clinically produced mastered songs that would be on a single.

TWAT in particular could be 10 years old. Who knows what the band have done in the past few years to the song and to the release plans.

So true!

And W.Axl Kev i'm with you! :D:unsure:

Aren't leaks a common thing?

I hang out at the Alanis Morissette forum and I know the things that go on there.

Her whole album leaked before the album came out few years back

Fiona Apple's new entire album (extraordinary Machine) leaked months before the new single was released or even before any released dates were announced. Her leaks made it to shows and radio stations and reviews in magazines. She too played it like Axl. No word to fans till it came out and for years I waited aswell.

If u want someone big, take Madonna (I don't listen to her but I saw things things that went in the alanis board)

Her new single leaked before it came out. Radio stations were playing it before it came out. Her first video leaked before it came out.

I saw threads posting leaks to coldplay, shakira, garbage, etc.

Why are we making a big deal out of GNR leaks?It seems every board goes through that and so far we're the only ones deleting posts and links and being scared Axl or Merck will ramm their cock up our asses.

On that forum, people are always requesting songs and others are happy to upload them.

Also, why are people forwarding them to stations? Let them find it on their own. It still takes a little effort to find them. Why did Madison have to write to merck about the leaks? Let him figure it out on his own aswell.

If we can all quietly and humbly download it and keep it within ourselves, do it. If you don't want to download, don't. If u want to send it to radio stations, let them find it on their own. GNR members may have some respect for their fans but their management doesn't need our ass for any promotion. They don't give a shit about us fans.

Not dissing you, but have you considered there might be a buzz over this because unlike those other artists (i think) none of their albums have been waited for for over a decade

Edited by bucketmaster101

Isn't it common for songs to get played on radio and MTV before they are released to help the first week sales of the single? Just because we've heard a demo of the song doesn't mean that anyone isn't going to want to hear the finished product.

Not dissing you, but have you considered there might be a buzz over this because unlike those other artists (i think) none of their albums have been waited for for over a decade

Yea, but just because there's a buz within gnr community doesn't mean anything outside of the community. Only fans have waited for a decade. Others don't know shit and don't give a shit about CD yet case at the moment, its non existent to them so they haven't waited for a decade yet! Only we did. The bigger slice of the people out there haven't.

ya know this is not even completed versions..? I bet my right hand that it's not Brain who plays the drums - my guess is that's a well programmed drum machine actually. Furthetmore - you donät release three seperate tracks on one single. And even if they want to do this on this occation - why would this disturb any release plans? just asking because I can't think of one good reason..

OMG axl is gonna sue. all these leaks are gonna make him mad. oh by the way virgin radio got sent a 4 track bootleg with that pic on the front, i phoned the station and they said they had it but they WILL NOT play bootlegs, according to some bitchy women on the phone who put me on hold for 10 minutes every time i rang and rang :anger:

Edited by itschicotime

OMG axl is gonna sue. all these leaks are gonna make him mad. oh by the way virgin radio got sent a 4 track bootleg with that pic on the front, i phoned the station and they said they had it but they WILL NOT play bootlegs, according to some bitchy women on the phone who put me on hold for 10 minutes every time i rang and rang :anger:

nah that cant be true. whats virgins number then, ill ring em :P