Im the only one not downlading TWAT?

feconroses

I am not downloading TWAT

yes i downloaded IRS...and better clip...but now...things went out of control

thinking about it seriously i realize that this "leakin" is just harmfull for guns n roses and for us...just harms axl and bandmates and i am not downloading TWAT (it doesnt matter how much i wud love to hear it, respect is first, respect ur idols, u are killin them with this).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop listening to stop listening to leaks. It's not going to ruin listening to the album for Christ's sake. If you feel that it's going to ruin it for you, then don't listen to them. Being dogmatic about it is beyond ridiculous. - :ph34r:

There has been 3 leaks...............better yet, 2 and a half leaks in the past few days. I'd advise you stop listening or else you are going to spoil the album when it's released.

JUST wait for the general... im sure is behind the corner :krider:

There has been 3 leaks...............better yet, 2 and a half leaks in the past few days. I'd advise you stop listening or else you are going to spoil the album when it's released.

I agree,I've come to the conclusion that if something else makes it's way online I'm not even opening a thread about it.

Edit: I've also stopped listening to the ones I've downloaded

Edited by F*ck Fear

I think we deserve to listen after all the waiting we've done. And all of us who are listening to the links will be buying the CD when it comes out anyway, so what's the problem? I don't think spoiling ourselves now will disappoint us, I don't think anything could live up to the hype anyway.

mate i'm not sick of guns's albums from the 80's and 90's, i've played them to death for like 4 or years now, i'll be right, thanks for the heads up tho :P

I have only listened to the 'Better' demo twice and the I.R.S demo once. I haven't heard the T.W.A.T demo so I'm not ruining it for myself as much as others! Besides, I wanted to hear these since we've had to wait for such a long time for this album. :rolleyes:

how does somthing get ruined for you if the radio plays it anyways.

I think we deserve to listen after all the waiting we've done. And all of us who are listening to the links will be buying the CD when it comes out anyway, so what's the problem? I don't think spoiling ourselves now will disappoint us, I don't think anything could live up to the hype anyway.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said... - :ph34r:

Suit yourself...............you'll play out the 3 or 4 songs or so. That's nearly 1/3 of the album already. So when the day comes that the CD comes out, the suprise factor is gone.

Okay good song

Kinda like that one too

ummmmmm not so much

Skip this I've heard it

Skip this one too.

Skip to ma-loo

Good

Skip

and so on.

We the fans didn't heard some new G N' R songs since 1991. 15 fucking years without new songs. 3 songs where leaked in the past days. And now you gonna tell us to not listen to the new leaked songs? Fuck you dude. Listening to these songs only made me more curious to the whole album right now. I already love the new album right now.

We the fans didn't heard some new G N' R songs since 1991. 15 fucking years without new songs. 3 songs where leaked in the past days. And now you gonna tell us to not listen to the new leaked songs? Fuck you dude. Listening to these songs only made me more curious to the whole album right now. I already love the new album right now.

Word! These songs made me more curious than ever!!! At least there's confirmation now that the songs are every bit as awesome as I ever imagined!!

Suit yourself...............you'll play out the 3 or 4 songs or so. That's nearly 1/3 of the album already. So when the day comes that the CD comes out, the suprise factor is gone.

Okay good song

Kinda like that one too

ummmmmm not so much

Skip this I've heard it

Skip this one too.

Skip to ma-loo

Good

Skip

and so on.

I don't think it would ruin the surprise, there is still going to be heaps more surprises on the 13 track cd, we only heard a small section of it and it wasn't even the final product.

I am not downloading TWAT

yes i downloaded IRS...and better clip...but now...things went out of control

thinking about it seriously i realize that this "leakin" is just harmfull for guns n roses and for us...just harms axl and bandmates and i am not downloading TWAT (it doesnt matter how much i wud love to hear it, respect is first, respect ur idols, u are killin them with this).

ahh dont worry.

betters better anyway

These are demo's. Not the final cut. Some things will have probably changed and the quality will be much better(hopefully). Why would anyone skip the tracks? These are old demo's. Listen to the Don't Cry demo. Then think about how much better it sounded after being changed a little and mastered.....or the Welcome to the Jungle demo.

I think I'm going to stop eating pork so there's enough pigs around for when they learn how to fly.

I think I'm going to stop eating pork so there's enough pigs around for when they learn how to fly.

Like I said..............I'm not saying don't listen to them. I'm saying, don't play them out.