Im the only one not downlading TWAT?

feconroses

As I said before... if you expect me to believe that anyone here has willingly not listened to these demos... you're a fucking liar. You're as curious as the rest of us, pal... you've probably listened to them as much or more than most of us.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People already had access to six songs that could be on the album before these.

That's why I can see 402's point.

I've posted this before.

The Blues

Madagascar

Chinese Democracy

IRS

Better

TWAT

There is six that I think will make the album,that's half of the album right there.

Now if something happens Rhiad And The Bedouins,and Silkworms were on the record(which I don't think will) that would be 8 songs we have heard out of a 13 track album.

We the fans didn't heard some new G N' R songs since 1991. 15 fucking years without new songs. 3 songs where leaked in the past days. And now you gonna tell us to not listen to the new leaked songs? Fuck you dude. Listening to these songs only made me more curious to the whole album right now. I already love the new album right now.

very nicely said.

People already had access to six songs that could be on the album before these.

That's why I can see 402's point.

I've posted this before.

The Blues

Madagascar

Chinese Democracy

IRS

Better

TWAT

There is six that I think will make the album,that's half of the album right there.

Now if something happens Rhiad And The Bedouins,and Silkworms were on the record(which I don't think will) that would be 8 songs we have heard out of a 13 track album.

I'm just saying you can't go back and unhear those songs. IF there is damage it's done.

Also you must concede that silence for 13 years is equally if not more damaging to the fanbase. There is a point of no return where a the mystery of absence becomes disintrest and Axl is hovering on the brink of that if he hasn't passed it for people not hardcore.

It's a double edged sword, some people may lose intrest in the album after hearing some tracks beforehand, other lose intrest not hearing anything...and get it back when they hear a few songs.

There is no assurance the album will come out anytime soon, or that any of the songs will be on the record, he's working on 36 songs.

Edited by Nightcrawler

thats your choice, and i respect you for it....but it DOES NOT make people, such as myself, bad fans for choosing to listen to the music they love as it becomes available to us, especially after 10 years of waiting for new material

You, and the rest of us have been tortured long enough. Consider this a treat.

Great music stands the test of time anyway. As a fan, you're buying the album regardless... The Appetite tracks are nearly 20 years old... just because I've heard them 100's of times, does that mean they're "ruined" for me. No. They're great. If you like the songs, you're gonna listen to them regardless.

I don't have a gun to your head here... but if you want to hear it, just say the word.

There has been 3 leaks...............better yet, 2 and a half leaks in the past few days. I'd advise you stop listening or else you are going to spoil the album when it's released.

Baby, tell me what to do and I do it.

You want me to stop? Ok, done.

There has been 3 leaks...............better yet, 2 and a half leaks in the past few days. I'd advise you stop listening or else you are going to spoil the album when it's released.

The live stuff from 2002 has allready spoiled some of it.

It's good to see that Axl has gone in a brilliant direction. I think it's good for the fans to hear that Axl hasn't gone completly crazy. (silkworms)

The live stuff from 2002 has allready spoiled some of it.

It's good to see that Axl has gone in a brilliant direction. I think it's good for the fans to hear that Axl hasn't gone completly crazy. (silkworms)

But that was a song Dizzy and Pittman wrote,not Axl

first it was fucking amazing to have these stuff, but now i feel very sorry for axl, he waited for years to give his fans amazing songs and we kinda ruined it.yeah i'm a fan for more than 17 years and waited for this stuff for 13 years but he waited too and we had no respect to him.

I am not downloading TWAT

yes i downloaded IRS...and better clip...but now...things went out of control

thinking about it seriously i realize that this "leakin" is just harmfull for guns n roses and for us...just harms axl and bandmates and i am not downloading TWAT (it doesnt matter how much i wud love to hear it, respect is first, respect ur idols, u are killin them with this).

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. I'm not sure I gonna listen to TWAT. But long as a fan listen to the songs and don't share it they are not the bad guy. The people who share it are.

first it was fucking amazing to have these stuff, but now i feel very sorry for axl, he waited for years to give his fans amazing songs and we kinda ruined it.yeah i'm a fan for more than 17 years and waited for this stuff for 13 years but he waited too and we had no respect to him.

you should better enjoy the music instead of playin' the big messias..

plus: don't cry demo 1986..was on the "don't cry" single..i think no one from the old band had a problem with that...