Im the only one not downlading TWAT?

feconroses

Stop listening to leaks.

Man... 32 songs and we've heard 2 1/2. It wont ruin the album if they are only demos or what not. It was obviously going to leak. I wont listen to anymore should they be leaked though.

We've also heard all the live stuff.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not downloading TWAT

yes i downloaded IRS...and better clip...but now...things went out of control

thinking about it seriously i realize that this "leakin" is just harmfull for guns n roses and for us...just harms axl and bandmates and i am not downloading TWAT (it doesnt matter how much i wud love to hear it, respect is first, respect ur idols, u are killin them with this).

these songs are not the finished article though' you can tell that from the drum machine

thinking about it seriously i realize that this "leakin" is just harmfull for guns n roses and for us...just harms axl and bandmates and i am not downloading TWAT (it doesnt matter how much i wud love to hear it, respect is first, respect ur idols, u are killin them with this).

these songs are not the finished article though' you can tell that from the drum machine

Yea you can really tell on TWAT. Axls voice is way back in the mix and the orchestra is quiet. yet it seems like a flattened mountain and when they sort it out it will be quite amazing.

Now didn't Axl wear a 'Kill Your Idols' t-shirts... i think he wants us to hear these tracks!!! j/k :P

Now didn't Axl wear a 'Kill Your Idols' t-shirts... i think he wants us to hear these tracks!!! j/k :P

:) :)

I come on here about once every 12 hours and it seems that every single time I come on here a new song has been leaked! Normally i'd be excited about this but then i thought about the reaction of Mr W.Axl Rose. We are ripping him off! we have to stop this! otherwise he's gonna get so p***ed off that we're never gonna see CD!

We've heard enough! no more leaks.

I hope that at least some of you have the decency to agree with me.

Chinese Democracy starts soon, stop trying to make it sooner or it will just get further away.

Graeme

There are no more leaked songs that we know about. Those three have been around for three years, it's just they've never made it onto the internet. I think people are way too concerned for Axl - the bloody guy apparently played the whole CD in a nightclub the other day where the whole thing could ahve been bootlegged. It's probably his fault that the first CD was leaked anyway.

And if you believe the conspiracy theorists, these leaks are intentional!

I come on here about once every 12 hours and it seems that every single time I come on here a new song has been leaked! Normally i'd be excited about this but then i thought about the reaction of Mr W.Axl Rose. We are ripping him off! we have to stop this! otherwise he's gonna get so p***ed off that we're never gonna see CD!

Graeme

and my opinion...may I?...ok...THIS IS HIS BASIC INTENTION!!!...TO DELAY CHINESE DEMOCRACY A LIL' BIT MORE COZ IT'S NOT JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

EVERYTHING HAPPENS WITH A REASON! <_<

I'm having a feeling that there won't be CHINESE DEMOCRACY this YEAR or maby NEVER!!!...BUT WE WILL HEAR MUSIC THIS YEAR!!! :(

does anybody have also that kind of a feeling? :blink:

I am not downloading it either so... in the words of November rain "you're not the only one"

i would just recommend no one to put the new demos on any personal homepage...to hype his own thing...to put the links here official is forbidden anyway...

..sharin' brings people together..selfmade fuckin promotion is useless..

Edited by sixtus