Who leaked the tracks? Was it planned?

insomniac

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well he did say he wanted the music to do the talking, but i don't know about this...

regardless, this is building up to the best christmas ever!!!!!! :xmasssanta: (even if it's spring)

Ha! Yeah, wahooo! I'm looking forward to Christmas!!

Such a sarcastic Cynical S.O.B.......I Like That In a Person.......

None of these will make the album now...

surely you can't be serious

Sure. Im sure its happen'd with other artist. I just recently heard on MTV news that this one rapper "Lil Wayne" got some of his album released off the net, and he had to make a whole new album. Who knows with this case though.

J.Walker

I don't think this is the case. I think Geffen is fed up with axl for taking so damn long, there forcing the album to come out. hell, without geffen around, the album could well be another 20 years away. i think they said enough is enough, we're pushing this record whether you like it or not, regardless of wheter its done or not...

And thats when I say thank the lord for pushy record labels

The first person that i was thinking of as soon i saw the songs was Axl himself. This is the number 1 G N' R fan board (even his crew-Merck- visits this board) and maybe this is how he wanted to know if we love the songs or not. Just toughts

I don`t agree... that's not axl's way.. i guess.

by the way, the no 1 gnr fan board is heretodaygonetohell imo (sorry^^), Axl even mentioned this one...

Chuck Norris

I wholeheartedly agree.

Let'sjust hope he didn't hurt Axl... :unsure:

I've said this before... Axl's the only guy that can spin-kick fast than Chuck Norris! Ax has no worries there!!

yes, but that's because Chuck norris lets him do it....there's a difference.

Edited by elmir

The first person that i was thinking of as soon i saw the songs was Axl himself. This is the number 1 G N' R fan board (even his crew-Merck- visits this board) and maybe this is how he wanted to know if we love the songs or not. Just toughts

would that scare you? if w. is around? :)

I'm not really sure if Mr. Rose gives a damn about if we love the songs...

it wouldnt scare me

No :krider:

....at you people who think this wasnt planned. Who cares if Merck says to take it down? Who cares if there are cease and desist orders? Thats called building HYPE people. Enough of these cease and desist orders go out, and its gonna be in the evening news, on MTV, on the radio, on talk shows, in the newspapers, in the magazines, and all over legit music websites. Welcome to the internet people, these songs dont get leaked unless Axl wanted them to. Welcome to the spin for Chinese Democracy. Get your heads out of your asses if you think this wasnt done on purpose.

Remember when Merck bitched about the original IRS leak because of the shitty quality? Well, hes not bitching now....all he is saying is please dont host it. Think people.

If it's coming out next month, what else is being done to spark interest? These one song leak a days has the GNR fans going crazy all over the place, nearly EVERY forum i post on is talking about this...here obviously, but a bodybuilding forum, a mlb forum, and a rap forum.....

what type of bootlegger leaks one song at a time, i would think they'd leak them all at once to try and take credit

if it's not axl himself i'm thinking he's gotta be behind it

and another question is who said it was being released next month? It seems odd they'd release it so abruptly with so little promotion