Who leaked the tracks? Was it planned?

insomniac

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

....at you people who think this wasnt planned. Who cares if Merck says to take it down? Who cares if there are cease and desist orders? Thats called building HYPE people. Enough of these cease and desist orders go out, and its gonna be in the evening news, on MTV, on the radio, on talk shows, in the newspapers, in the magazines, and all over legit music websites. Welcome to the internet people, these songs dont get leaked unless Axl wanted them to. Welcome to the spin for Chinese Democracy. Get your heads out of your asses if you think this wasnt done on purpose.

Remember when Merck bitched about the original IRS leak because of the shitty quality? Well, hes not bitching now....all he is saying is please dont host it. Think people.

noob

....at you people who think this wasnt planned. Who cares if Merck says to take it down? Who cares if there are cease and desist orders? Thats called building HYPE people. Enough of these cease and desist orders go out, and its gonna be in the evening news, on MTV, on the radio, on talk shows, in the newspapers, in the magazines, and all over legit music websites. Welcome to the internet people, these songs dont get leaked unless Axl wanted them to. Welcome to the spin for Chinese Democracy. Get your heads out of your asses if you think this wasnt done on purpose.

Remember when Merck bitched about the original IRS leak because of the shitty quality? Well, hes not bitching now....all he is saying is please dont host it. Think people.

noob

Oh boy, you owned me with your glorious wit. :sleeper:

Guys, you gotta realize, the only ones going NUTS over this is us at this point.

I think this is a staged leak, because were someone to really want to leak it, they would sell it to radio stations or MTV or something.

This is a great way to get us die-hards excited again.

I also agree that this may be Axl's way of saying "thank you" to us for sticking around for the band so long.

This is a perfect time for the band to come back, too.

Music overall is pretty lame/quiet/sucks right now.

GnR could blow the top off.

well i heard from an INCREDIBLY reliable source who cannot be named for legal reasons, that Jim Morrison leaked the tracks, and that there are guest spots on the album from Elvis, Jimi Hendrix and backing vox from Kurt Cobain.

AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!

BULLSHIT!!!!!

You left out John Lennon.

well i heard from an INCREDIBLY reliable source who cannot be named for legal reasons, that Jim Morrison leaked the tracks, and that there are guest spots on the album from Elvis, Jimi Hendrix and backing vox from Kurt Cobain.

AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!

You left out John Lennon.

Ah yes, he's the latest producer by all accounts.....

and JFK is i/c marketing and spin.

:unsure: But you didn't hear it here!!! :drevil: