Do you think Slash & Co regret leaving

Axl-rocks

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we're hearing from the demos, is what Slash and co didn't want to be apart of and was one of the reason why they left.

Do you think when they hear the album they are going to regret leaving the band and regret not being apart of it?

I don't think so at the moment but eventually i think they might regret leaving but i've been in environments where it's impossible to work with someone and no matter how much you respect them you just cannot carry on working with that person and you eventually have to leave even if you don't want to

Edited by Mama Kin

but i've been in environments where it's impossible to work with someone and no matter how much you respect them you just cannot carry on working with that person and you eventually have to leave even if you don't want to

thats a very good point'

what Slash may say is something to the effect of:

'He didn't need to get rid of the whole band to do this...we could have done this with him'

or something like that....i don't think they'll publicly say they regret it, but they may feel a few sour grapes in there.

on the other hand, I agree with the post above, that if you just can't work with someone, it does break your heart when you have to leave...no matter of the amount of respect you have for the person.

tricky situation.

What we're hearing from the demos, is what Slash and co didn't want to be apart of and was one of the reason why they left.

Do you think when they hear the album they are going to regret leaving the band and regret not being apart of it?

they should..except "fall 2 pieces" there's no track im really into it...

but they for sure also tried their best :)

I don't think they do. They may feel cheated once they see what success this brings. I forsee them launching continious lawsuits when this finally gets rolling. Slash is saying he looks forward to the album so no one can say ''Do you regret leaving?''.

Woooo!

Edited by W. Axl Kev

No, listen to the Axl songs, the guitar and bass parts are not their style. I'm sure that they are happy for Axl.

Agreed. I was listening to Madagascar earlier, couldnt imagine Slash playing on it. TWAT too, can you imagine Slash standing for all that background beats and stuff